If Sex is in the mind, why are our working parts so far from our heads?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by colinglenn, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colinglenn

colinglenn New Member

Some say that the best sex is in the mind, so that while driving home one can fantasize making love to a beautiful model or movie star. So how come our genitilia are between our legs? It would seem to make more sense if our sex organs were where our mouths and noses are and those organs transferred to the end of our arms. There would be fewer mistakes made in finding partners and one could chose the best looking sex parts to have fun with. The other bodily functions? Best not go there. Colin

2. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Um, well, some of us do regard our mouths as sexual organs, however, probably the best answer to your question, IMHO, would be gravity, to make a long story short. Also, nowadays, choosing spmeone with the best looking sex parts can be fairly easy given how revealing some clothing is nowadays. ;> Oh well! Like they say on Brainiac - "I can do science - ME!" Ha, ha!

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

It would be awkward trying to hug someone without getting pregnant ;)

I, for one, wouldn't mind if men's penises were attached to their chin- double the pleasure! Ideally they could be affixed anywhere on the body, but somehow I doubt genetically engineered detachable genitals, or genitals on any unusual place on the body, will be available in the near future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.