[Ask a Girl] If penis size doesn't matter, what about appearance?

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by martin9p2, Aug 21, 2010.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Let's assume for a moment that penis size doesn't matter to women.

Is there such thing as an attractive penis and an ugly one?
    Women, what about attributes like straightness, hairiness, proportion, veins, color, ... other attributes?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

To me at least, size doesn't matter. I like small ones just as much as I like big ones. While I prefer smaller ones, it doesn't mean that size necessarily matters.

There is such thing as an ugly penis to me really. I like ones that are straight or even slightly curved with no major veins just popping out and going all willy nilly. Even color is great. I've seen cocks that have a VERY oddly proportioned head to shaft ratio and that just kinda makes me go "..ehh..."

I prefer a little fur down there to be honest just because most all cocks (pretty or ugly) look weird to me. So having a bit of fur to take away from that weird factor is good.

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I prefer uncut these days provided the foreskin doesn't extend too far past the end. With regards to circumcised dicks, it depends on how prominent the scar is. I also don't like the way the head flares excessively on some cut men. Like Mittimer, I don't like big obvious veins and I agree about the odd proportions. I also find skin bridges unattractive. Visually I prefer a man unshaven but I haven't experienced a baldie to know what it feels like.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yes, appearance matters to me. I'm not keen on small heads with thick shafts because it's the head that feels the best to me as it's inserted and during shallow thrusting.

Also, I don't like the look of pierced dicks or tatooed ones.

5. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Yes, the idea of jewellery inside me makes me cringe. :ugh

6. luvbug

Gold Member

I have only seen pics of uncut dicks....and I didnt like them. Maybe cuz Ive only been with and seen cut dicks...*shrugs shoulders*

The same applies to curved dicks.....