If it's true...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Barbwire, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

If it's true what they say about guys with big feet...

[​IMG]

...it's a wonder my son can bend his knee when he sits down! :eek

Both pairs of shoes are worn by 12 year old boys. My son wears the brown ones. His friend, that is only 5 days younger than my son is, wears the white ones.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Didn't you say your son was already nearly 6ft tall? Or taller?I mean hell, he's already taller then Ian who's 22 and most likely taller then my dad who's 47 lol

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

He's 5'8" now, and his feet are bigger than his dad who is 5'11". He also has the same inseam measurement as his dad and has the same size neck.

It is about impossible to convince the people at the movie theatres to give him the child's ticket price even though the age cut off is 12 and under.

Last year at school he had a 16 year old girl fawning all over him. He's prime meat and I fear for his virginity. Girls are a lot bolder than they were when I was growing up. YIKES!

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

lol, dear god...
    You're going to have to start beating all the hot young teachers off of him once he gets to middle school/high school.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

That reminds me of something funny...

He's been in a summer Jazz program at a local college this year. His director is a tiny cute looking little thing that seems to be no older than a high school student. When I asked her how he was doing she said, "He's doing great, just needs to come out of his shell and start acting more mature and confident."

I said, "Well, he's only 12 so that might take some time."

She was floored and said, "I thought he was 16. If he's only 12 then he's not doing great, he's doing incredible and he is an advanced student not to mention he's such a cutie!"

My son was standing nearby and all of sudden he started coughing and got red-faced. That is when I noticed his demeanor around his teacher. He was unable to look her in the eye when he talked to her but stole sideways glances at her whenever he could.

I asked him later if he thought she was cute and he said, "She's alright," but his face got real red again and he coughed a couple of times.

Too funny!

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Aww. I demand photos of this cutie :p Obviously not on the public form though because you don't want creeps checking out your son.

That's too cute though :) My nephew is 15, looks like he's in his 20's. Has the sexiest body I've ever seen someone his age ever have. That little shit is about 6 foot tall right now and has EVERY girl flocking to him. lol

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

I have small feet for my height. I guess given my odd choice of footwear that's a good thing. :lol But I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't grow into those shoes and tower over his Dad eventually. :)