If it's good why not more

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Myself, May 8, 2015.

1. Myself

Myself New Member

My wife and I have had almost a sexless relationship for the last 2 years. Sex maybe once a month. My question is if she is cumming every time wouldn't you think she would want it more? I spend 75% off the time on her and she has body shaking sometimes squirting orgasms. But no matter what I do I'm lucky to be intimate with her once a month if that. So ladies of your husband is taking car of you and you are orgasming every time why wouldn't you want it more.

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Have you talked to her about it? Do you have life stress that gets in the way of sex? Kids? Maybe she is just too sensitive to have sex that often or she just has a naturally lower drive than you.

whybother likes this.
  3. whybother

Gold Member

Clearly sex is not her priority anymore. There may not necessarily be anything wrong with that. Communication is always the key. The answer isn't simple. There are a lot of factors that impact your situation. You must look at the entire relationship. Are there any hidden resentments, uncertainties, or insecurities between you. Do you spend quality time together? Have you drifted apart in interests or opinions? Do not just look at sex. Look at the whole relationship. You may need to heal other aspects of that to feel and be closer, before sex can be a priority.

The_E_in_CLE and CLE32793 like this.