If divored, do you…

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by CurvedUp, Jun 29, 2012.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

still have a healthy relationship with the former spouse. I use former, cause she is not my X. X means crossed out. We have two kids. And they can not be Xed out. And neither can the love that what was there. And still is.

I only asked this cause, LMarie knows and has spent time with JEllen. It is odd, that this happens, but it seems to work. And I know her former husband. Not as a person to hang out with, but can still like him.

And to add, I still am with JEllen's family and she is with mine.

Anybody else have this work out?

2. tiffers

tiffers Member

Divorce means that relationship is over... So why do you feel the need to perpetuate feelings for her? Maybe divorce wasn't the answer to your problems with her?

3. faceman

faceman New Member

I've never been married but the whole friendship things with an ex have never worked out if your children are younger then I understand the need for that relationship

4. pawg69lover

pawg69lover New Member

I understand remaining friends with your former wife for the sake of the children and many adults do this so that their kids can grow up the best that you can after divorce. You might have to distance yourself from your former wife until any feelings for her evaporate away and also you might want to start dating new women. It might just be a case that you feel lonely after the divorce and you mistake that for still having strong feelings for the former wife...

5. tiffers

tiffers Member

I would say dont get into any serious relationships while you still have emotional attachments to someone else, thats not even right to the person you get with... Get a fuck buddy, and get over your ex-wife... And yes you should be civil to each other for the kids but that's about it...