If a girl tells a guy he is small, does that forever ruin his confidence?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by bt1257, Jan 10, 2013.

1. bt1257

bt1257 Member

If a guy has a small penis and he knows it, and a girl still tells him he is small, does that ruin his confidence for the rest of his life?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

That's up to the guy really.

3. mrcock

Gold Member

mine not

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Sorry, never had that issue. I'm guessing the ball would be in your court. If you make an issue of it, your confidence will take a hit. If you say, to hell with the bitch, it shouldn't matter. What's her point of reference?

5. mrcock

Gold Member

I don't give a fuck if someone's bigger

no one can fuck like I with ma size

it is just ma opinion so don't waste time on proving the opposite

6. DuRiechstSoGut

DuRiechstSoGut New Member

hmmm thats interesting. i have been with guys who would be considered "small" and i never said a damn thing about it. i wouldnt dream of saying anything about it. i feel like if she thinks she needs to say something then shes just trying to hurt him. it would be like a guy telling me im fat... yeah im aware im not skinny thanks, theres no need to point it out.

7. policescanner1

Gold Member

Being a small guy myself I have always delt with self confidence on that issue. But any Women worth you time will never say anything. Those who truley care will make you feel like the King of the World. As you should make them feel like a Queen. Self absorbed people only worried about size should not be allowed into your life !
    Just my thoght !

8. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I couldn't tell you from experience but if I had a small dick and got called out on it it would come back with something like "Wow nice pussy! I bet i could park my car in it."

9. hoonos

hoonos New Member

Anytime a woman thinks enough of you to tell you you have a little dick, she's merely telling you that she enjoys fisting and just didn't know how to say it.
    Like the guy says, "the ball is in your court".

10. mrcock

Gold Member

do you think, if a girl says you have a small dick, she deserves hate instead?

11. theunsurebbperson

theunsurebbperson New Member

It could very well depending on who the individual is.

12. Bravo55

Bravo55 New Member

My two cents...

If the guy is small and knows it I bet he would appreciate not being told without him asking for an opinion; especially if you think he would be insecure about it. If he asked, tell the truth matter of factly trying not to appear judgmental. How you speak to his size will impact the effect it has on his confidence and possibly for how long.

If you were insecure about some feature of yours, would you and how would you want another to approach you about?

13. MrAvg

MrAvg New Member

It sure does not help, there are a few ladies who like smaller size guys.
    All depends on how they are built and personal preference

14. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

A big part of it is knowing the facts. I'm a grower, not a shower. Flacid, I am 3" at best and pretty much nothing with "shrinkage". I was constantly tormented about what a little dick I had. Everyone was saying it, so it must have been true? It took quite a toll on my confidence. What the popular guys tell their girlfriends gets around. I was pretty late getting started. All the other guys had been at least swapping oral sex with girls and many of them were fucking them. I was a few weeks shy of 18 when I had my first time. It was with a female friend, from another school. She identified as gay. But, one night we were party-ing and getting horny. She asked me to do it with her. When all was said and done, she told me, "If I was in to guys, I'd stay with you". You've got a nice big cock". I thought at first that she was just saying that to be nice. But it inspired me to look in to the facts. My cock is about 8" erect. Statistics show that only 1.5% of men are that big. That explains how every gal but one has told me I was the biggest they ever saw in person. It's probably true. The one that didn't tell me that had previously had a relationship with a 6'5" black man.

Measure yourself. Get a 12" ruler. while erect, point your penis straight forward. Measure across the top, from base to tip. If you come up with somewhere between 4.5" and 5.5", you are average and normal. 6"-7.5" is big. 8" or more is huge. Anything over 9" is extremely rare.

Chances are, you fall in the normal range. The good news is most women aren't size queens. So, be confident and you'll be fine. If you are in the normal range, or bigger, I wouldn't let what someone told you to ruin your confidence. You will run into a size queen now and then, but if you are armed with knowledge of the truth, you can just shake it off and move on.

xx

15. MrAvg

MrAvg New Member

Telling a guy is manhood is small means the woman has a clown pocket to fill or she wants to hurt your feelings. I am average 5.5 erect most times, when real excited I can measure up to 6". My wife says I am a perfect fit, she even complains I hit her cervix from time to time and it hurts.

I seldom worried much about size after 7th grade when I had to shower in gym class. I am a grower but having seen just about every other guy in high school I felt comfortable with my size. Then in the military is the great equalizer, shit shower and shave with a bunch naked guys you lose all modesty.

Don't worry about your dick size, there are always women who will like you just as you are, small, med or large.

16. localsexfinder

localsexfinder New Member

Find someone who doesnt care, or someone who is small herself. Too large and that also puts women off ;-)

17. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I think a good comparison would be if you told a women she was fat with small tits......
    definitely a confidence killer

18. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I've told my ex he had a pencil dick when we broke up....

It was definitely a stab out of anger, he cheated on me with numerous of girls, and took much of my innocence and virginity...

So it felt right to say to him. I was told that it did hurt his feelings :eyes I don't see why it would really, he was actually a bit above average, especially for only being 16.

19. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I'm a grower so if some bitch told me it was too little I'd tell her to go ahead and fuck herself :)