if a girl says it hurts...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dst25, Mar 25, 2007.

1. dst25

dst25 New Member

so last night i was having sex with this girl and at 1 point when we were going doggy style she kinda moved forward and layed on her stomach i thought she was just changing positions so i didn't make anything of it and just kept going then went harder, etc then the next morning she tells me she did that because it hurt and she felt used because i just went along with it but in my opinion she gave no good signs that she wanted me to stop or slow down

then i've had girls before that would do some "ah it hurts" while we were screwing as a turn on technique or we

so question is how do you tell if a girl really wants you to stop or is just trying to set the mood or whatever ... lets assume i don't feel like stopping and asking her str8 out as that will likely kill my mood

2. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

In my opinion, it's always better safe than sorry. If she says it hurts, quit. Better to be over sensitive than under sensitive in this area.

3. dst25

dst25 New Member

yea but if being oversensitive will make the sex suck...

4. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Ask.

:D :D When ur changing posi or something
    Ask are u okay, or is this okay, is it hurting?
    Dont ask it every 5 seconds
    but it will give u a better idea of whats shes feeling.

5. burton

burton New Member

umm... correct me if i'm wrong but.. if she didn't say it hurt.. how are you to know??? you move around a lot and get into a lot of positions while having sex so how are you to know? if she said it hurt and you thought it was to turn you on.. i guess you could be mistaken.. but wouldnt she have you pull out for a minute if it was hurting? how are you to blame if she didn't say anything about it

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Also instead of just thinking of your feelings , try to take hers into consideration.
    Personaly i would rather have the modd taken away, than just to carry on thrusting harder and faster into her without given a damm if it hurts her or not, incase my chance of Fucking her as roguh as possible is taken away from me.
    Think i know its difficult because all the blood goes to the dick and cancels your brain out, but just think.

7. burton

burton New Member

yeah i agree.. anyways i'd be turned off if i was causing her pain over euphoric pleasure

8. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

MY OPINION, again, just for the record. IF she said it hurt, it wasn't to turn you on. IF she says it hurts, you listen and react. If you think "ouch" is a turn on........ you should probably make sure your partner is into that BEFORE beginning.

If she isn't pushing into you, but is pulling away from you, doesn't sigh or moan when you enter, but when you pull out............ you should reconsider what's going on. FYI.

9. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

I like at times to go hard and deep, but not at the expence of hurting her, or to try and prove im a man , look how fast hard and deep i can go.

A little consideration goes a long way

I know this isnt very easy, but try to think of what it would feel like to you to have her straped up and doing you the same way you do her......

10. burton

burton New Member

lol yeah.. id wonder what was going on if those were the circumstances.

11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

If she says it hurts....STOP!!!

You know like if someone slaps you in the face you may not want them
    to carry on....

Sorry......about ruining your fun and all but maybe you find another technique
    which is a ittle mor subtle

?

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You have to admit, there are some women who make it a part of their 'sexual repertoire' to acknowledge some discomfort - perhaps to ignite their partner's ego (discomfort = big cock :lol) . They do this without ever wanting the thrusting to stop. It's almost like a sexy script.

I commend you for desiring not to break the mood, but also desiring not to hurt her.

So the question is, "How do I know if this is part of the drama, or if she really wants me to stop?" I'd suggest flashiing a coy little smile, and then asking, "Do you really want me to stop (...or slow down, ...or go softer...)?" With that, it would continue the mood, but give her the opportunity to give you a true answer.

Now, like Mel said, if no 'words' are exchanged, but she is pulling away with each thrust, rather than grinding into you - that's body-languarge that needs to be recognized as discomfort.

13. cbrmale

Gold Member

Maybe facial expressions help (although in doggy style this is hard). Body language, you can feel her stiffen. In any case, if your partner is in some pain, you can tell regardless of the words. If not, learn!

My size is generous, sometimes I've hurt women a bit who weren't 100% ready for me. I've felt it through their body, I knew what was happening. I let them guide me without saying a word - maybe change position, do it slow and gentle, and then it's all good.

14. Dreama

Gold Member

Be safe. If she says it hurts, stop. If it looks like she might be in pain ask her. Who cares if it kills the 'mood'? If someone is hurt, it is obviously no fun anyway.

15. Thorn

Gold Member

I agree Dreama. Verbal communication is key in sex and in relationships in general. :tup

16. Nettle

Nettle Member

From what you said, she should have made it plain that it hurt and not just assumed you would notice.

On the other hand, you should have noticed if she wasn't making the *I'm enjoying this* noises.

17. loveit247

Gold Member

Saturday night my SO and I were going for it. He can hear as soon as I change my moans for an ouch or grunt. He stopped immediately. It makes a woman feel special.