idk how to ride on top.. hmm..

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by endless, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endless

endless New Member

i tried riding on top, girl on top sex or whatever, and idk i didnt know what to do. he laughed said it was allright and he got back on top.. but i really want to know what to do.. i tried going up and down but its really hard since im kinda weak. idk advice please

thanks much <3

2. Clark

Clark Member

Well, there's different ways, but to summarize...

scenario 1:
    Have him lay on his back. Stand over him, facing him, and step one leg over his body (straddling him). Squat down and hold his dick straight up in the air. Then lower yourself onto his dick, letting him penetrate into your pussy. Lower your chest to his and rest your body weight on his. Use your hips to grind your pussy up and down his dick. This method is easiest on your muscles.

scenario 2:
    Have him lay on his back. Stand over him, facing him, and step one leg over his body (straddling him). Squat down and hold his dick straight up in the air. Then lower yourself onto his dick, letting him penetrate into your pussy. Do not lower your chest to his. Keep lowering yourself to a squatting position, getting him to penetrate you as deeply as possible. Then use your leg muscles to raise yourself up and down on his dick. I personally love it when women do this on me - gets more penetration, gives me a great view (especially if she's wearing garters, stockings, and other lingerie!), and allows the woman (or me) to work her clit. But this is definitely a leg workout.

scenario 3:
    Same as scenario 2, but face away from him.

I recommend you get on top of your man often for many reasons:

1) It changes things up a little for your sexual positions
    2) It's considerate to share the workload
    3) The more you do it, the more in shape you'll be to do it again.
    4) It helps you appreciate the efforts he puts in when he's on top
    5) looks great on video (you are going to film it, right?)
    6) Did I mention you can work your clit and give him a nice view at the same time?

3. barbie

barbie New Member

How old are you hon.Sounds like you haven't been having sex very long.You just have to take your time,and he needs to help you.After awhile it will come natural.Just do what feels good,and I'm sure it will feel good to him also.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Love, if he is someone that you trust, that you feel comfortable with, then you will be fine. Close your eyes, guide him into you (with his help or your own). Move slowly, in any way that interests you. Do what feels good. Live in the very moment, make sure you are expressing yourself, and you will both adore every breath.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Clark said:
    :sf

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

OOps This should have been the only thing in the
    quote bracket.
    Same as scenario 2, but face away from him.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Personally, I recommend none of these. Option 1, as a man, when a woman is on top, I can't stand it if she is flat on my chest and grinding me. Option 2, squatting, is for experts with really strong legs and excellent coordination. Option 3, ditto experts.

Two suggestions. 1. The basic female on top is putting your knees just forward of his hips and lowering yourself on his penis while holding it, and then moving up and down by using your leg muscles. As you get into the groove you can lean forward and kiss him, or even get lower if he likes it. But the easiest way is to kneel astride. When you first do this, it may tire you, so change positions part-way through. But after a few goes, your legs will get stronger, and you will be able to do it for much longer.

2. Search for a diagram or a picture of a girl doing the cowgirl position and have a look! There are free sex position sites on the net, with pictures, and a picture is worth a thousand words.

8. Elvis

Elvis Member

It's been my favourite position for well over 40 years!

Straddle him in the kneeling position facing toward him or away. Get him inside you, then find the right height to hang while he does the work. It's damned good exercise for him and should be a lot of fun for you.

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I like to squat and smack him the face at the same time...hahaha....

Seriously though...move around a little and control those "thrusts" from slow to fast...i love this positon too...

S L A P

OUCH!

lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.