Ideas to help??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Mad Doctor, Apr 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

My fiance is new to the world of sex and I have been trying to show her different things. I know one thing that would turn me on is for her to touch her breasts as we're making love but she won't. She says she's not comfortable with it, is there anything I could do to help her???

I know a lot of things will happen in time but.... any ideas??

#1 Mad Doctor, Apr 9, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2004
  2. Logger

Gold Member

Boundaries

Dear Doctor,

Congratulations on becoming engaged.

Looking back at my engagement period and early marriage years, I see that I was more self-centered when I was younger. After some years and reading some books on relationships, I see that there is a benefit for me to try to stay within the comfort zone of my partner, and trying to find and employ approaches that turn my partner on, as well as myself.

About approaches to enjoying breasts, I have had some enjoyment by arranging a position where I place my tip into contact with my partner's nipple, and masturbate into her nipple, My partner has better control if she cups her breast. I have put my partner's hand up to her breast so she can control the positon of the nipple better.

I agree that a woman caressing her breasts is errotic. I have seen a number of erotic videos with that. Finding ways to change your partner is one concpet. Finding ways to enjoy your partner, as she is, is is a slightly more loving approach. getting your lady more arroused might help. I have the Esalen massage instruction tape, esalen. org. I have not seen the Tantric Vulva massage tape, but I have tired to put more focus on the outer portions of the vulva with some good results, ion addition to the pubic mound.

Generally, as you do more to please your partner, she will want to do more to please you. What does your partner like that is extra for you now? Or out of reach? How can you do more for your partner?

Ideally, the answer to your question would be steps:1, 2 and 3. Maybe someone else has a more direct formula for achieving your goal. When I want my partner's had to be some particualr place during some stage of arrousal, I will cup her hand into my hand, and then place her hand where I want her hand, by cupping he hand and finderes into my hand and fingers. Her hand is my glove. I enjoy caressing my partner's breasts during foreplay and love making.

Best of Luck.

3. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

I have tried to place her hand on her breast and when I do she pulls it away. I've also tried to hold her hand, touch her tummy and move it in different areas of her tummy and move it up. When I get close she also pulls her hand away. I know I do a lot of playing with her when we make love, I haven't actually talked to her about how it would make me feel if she did. Maybe she would try sometime if I did?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.