[Ask a Girl] Ideas from the ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by jagsdaddy, Feb 7, 2013.

1. jagsdaddy

jagsdaddy New Member

Hello ladies,
    Would ya'll be willing to share with me things that get ya'll wet and ready to cum? Looking to try some things with the wife as she struggles to cum other than oral.

2. just4fun

Gold Member

We vibe .....look it up.

3. jagsdaddy

jagsdaddy New Member

Toys/vib?

4. Paula

Gold Member

Depends what the lady wants

5. rileyjane

All it takes for me is some foreplay with my clit.. Finger, tip of cock, or vibrator..

6. sandwich

Gold Member

Does that mean she can't cum when you use your fingers on her? I ask this because my assumption from your question is that she can't come from fucking.

Anyway, regarding intercourse...I have read estimates that anywhere from 50 to more than 75 percent of females can't cum from fucking alone and that there has to be some sort of direct clitoral stimulation involved. To that end, there are positions where either you or she can reach her clit during the act. You can Google that to see which ones seem appealing to you.

I can cum through intercourse alone in all sorts of positions, but it wasn't like that at the very first. With my first bf I learned that it worked best to use the face-to-face positions because that involved us both pressing our entire pelvic regions together. This was his suggestion...he was substantially older and knew way more than I did. Once I had a handle on that it was not too hard to learn how to do it in the other positions by adjusting my body or asking him to adjust his. You could put her "in charge" of figuring out which placement feels best. Sometimes if the guy is higher up than usual during the man on top position it makes it easier. Or try placing a pillow under her ass.

Sometimes a woman can cum while fucking if you stimulate her orally or manually for a while before you get going. With me, there is nothing like mental foreplay, and what works for her along these lines will be unique. It can be anything from little texts you send each other to explicit conversation (that's my favorite).

I think some women put too much pressure on themselves in this area which ends up making the issue worse. And it really doesn't have to be an issue because some women will never cum that way. Is she upset about not cumming this way or does this have more to do with you and your feelings about it? Have you talked with her about what her ideas are?

7. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

vibrating cock ring. different positions. toys.