Ideas from the guys re: seductive rp

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Naughtypinkbits, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Naughtypinkbits

Hi everyone,

I'm planning some more dirty games for my fella. The swings been such a hit I really want to thank him.

So a few months back we were role playing that he (like a guard in a village) had caught me (a street girl) stealing at the market. And whilst in his custody he accuses me of being a gypsie prostitute and demands a freebie. It was all rather sexy and hot x

I want to expand on this .. We have a hook (amongst other things) screwed into our ceiling .. I was going to wear my collar and tie a rope so I'm held from the ceiling (with some slack) and seduce him into letting me go.

Can anyone help with some ideas.. ?? Xx

Will post some snaps if the ideas make it

2. Naughtypinkbits

Just want to clarify I am always the sub so this is a little new for me so I'm looking for insight into what guys like in women being a bit forward

3. Amature

Gold Member

Sounds interesting and I'm really surprised you haven't received any replies on this. I'm sorry I can't offer any suggestions for you. Bondage and forced (sex even in play) just isn't something I can do. I'm so square I'm not even into role playing.

Naughtypinkbits likes this.
  4. Boytom690

Boytom690 Member

Will you be hanging nude?

5. Redline1

Gold Member

Make sure you get the correct rope and how to tie it correctly. I have done a bit of reading about this sort of play. Need to be carful that it doesn't cut off circulation. The type of rope and type of knot is very important. Just read up on bondage and rope play. They have plenty of suggestions out there.

6. Naughtypinkbits

These are the proverbial gaps I hoped to fill in ....

If you were going to be seduced by your sub what would u like to see....?

Cheeky naked play

Dirty teasing and "luring"

Naked... Clothed....?

Boytom690 likes this.
  7. Boytom690

Boytom690 Member

In my opinion the fact that you would be hanging waiting for him should already cause some arousal. I dont know what he likes but i certainly would
    Putting it into the context of your role play i think that you should hang nude since youre a prostitute. If you have toys use them too. I would also like to have you slippery so some lube would do th trick.

I thinkthat if youre a sub this shotuld be enough to get him going. Please do tell me how it turns out when you do it.

8. Naughtypinkbits

Thank you for you sexy insight... Xxx u definatly echoed what I had in mind... I didn't think anymore than that would suit my submissive side.. It would feel unnatural ... I shall def drop you an inbox message... Let u know how it goes.. He does like taking pics and footage so I shall see if he's willing to let me share xx

Boytom690 likes this.
  9. pb_j

Gold Member

In my mind when I read it I had a slightly clothed woman in mind. I pictured a long white sleeveless shirt, a little tattered, and tight fitting on the breast so her nipples showed through. That's just the first thing I thought of however not sure if it helps.

10. Naughtypinkbits

Thank u for this important reminder! We are experienced and my Shibari rope has been tried and tested with my weight and height.. I would like to reiterate that I won't be "hanging"..

The hook in the ceiling will allow the rope to keep me stood up but with my weight on the ground.

My choker is also tried and tested and I would not personally hang by my neck with my full body weight ..

Manacles and cuffs are good for beginners but they should be careful of their shoulders especially when hands are tied behind the back

Over and out

Redline1 likes this.
  11. Naughtypinkbits

I had toyed with a torn dress.... Great minds thinking alike there

12. Naughtypinkbits

Dirty talk??

Boytom690 likes this.
  13. pb_j

Gold Member

Yes I like the torn dress idea! To me it totally goes with the street girl thief theme. It sounds very hot to me,and I would be very aroused walking into that.

14. pb_j

Gold Member

Yes I think dirty talk would also fit in very well. Maybe start slowly and then get dirtier as you go.

15. Boytom690

Boytom690 Member

Yes please do. I would love to see how it went ;) happy playful weekend ;)