ideas for light bondage play.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by thatguy14, May 1, 2007.

1. thatguy14

thatguy14 New Member

My girlfriend and I recently became interested in some light bondage, just hand cuffs, a blindfold and some restraints, nothing too rough.. and after a couple of times i ran out of new ideas for stuff to do when she is tied up (or for things for her to do to me when I'm tied up for that matter)... We've used feathers, ice cubes, candle wax, performed oral on each other while tied up.. and I'm trying to come up with some new things to do that aren't too rough. Any ideas?

2. hiiro

hiiro New Member

One thing that's generally always fun are light nipple clamps (clothespins work just as well). Light spankings over the butt / erogenous zones can be enjoyable as well. Doing the partner when they are tied up and can't do much of anything save for lay back and enjoy. Then there are always things like orgasm control and such. Just to name a few things.

3. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

I like the nipple clamp idea for bondage too. I'll even use them sometimes when I masturbate. I use some old wooden (weak) clothespins. Their light pressure is just enough to drive me wild...mega O's!

Also, try bringing her to the brink over and over a few times then back off before finally taking her. The anticipation can be very exciting. Lastly, I like mixing food with sex during bondage. Lots of possibilities there if you use your imagination....

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

*taking notes*

5. tall_dallas

tall_dallas New Member

I have never done the cuffs.
    We started off with the uncer-bed ties.
    That way I can tie her hands down. she's comfortable on her back... and I can play. and play. and play...
    blindfold her for an even more arrousal encounter.