Ideas for domination...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Vegetashonor, May 12, 2007.

1. Vegetashonor

Vegetashonor New Member

Hello everyone! Im new so this is my first post. Here goes ^_^ Recently me and my girlfriend have decided to explore some fantasies we have been having. I mean I always noticed that she liked it rough, but now we are discussing some more dominating fatasies. She wants me to be in TOTAL controll over her in the bedroom, and I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions to try so I can REALLY make her cum hard and strong! I always make her cum...ALWAYS, but I want to add more flare! THANKS EVERYONE!!! ^_^

2. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I LOVE when a guy takes control.. Maybe you could try pulling her hair, spanking, maybe a little slapping.. Hmm.. Just anything that you both feel comfortable with. Be easy with it at first to get her warmed up and pretty soon she'll be pulling your hair. :lol

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

The guy taking control is hot. You can try some things like blindfolds and silk ties for rope but a lot of it boils down to being you being confident and in control. You decide when to change positions and lead by moving her body. Some simple things like holding her down a little, if you are behind her hold her arms down or spread her ass cheeks open. If on you are on top try grasping her wrists over her head with your hands or folding her legs up to her chest and pressing down on the backs of her thighs with your hands. Of course penatrate her hard and deep as she can take.

4. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

5. Vegetashonor

Vegetashonor New Member

Thanks so much everyone. We live far apart, so the anticipation is building for next week when we will be able to explore some new fantasies. Lol...Im like a kid in a candy store right now guys! Haha!!!

6. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

hehehehe....have plenty of fun and i hope you both have an awsome time together.

7. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Good deal, check back and tell us how it goes.

8. Vegetashonor

Vegetashonor New Member

Yeah!!! I will. I will post what goes down by the end of the week. ^_^ I think we will try some light bondage. Sounds like fun! I will post it all here so keep checkin back. ^_^