ideas for birth control

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hockey9019, Feb 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockey9019

hockey9019 Banned

hey my gf and i have always had sex w/ a condom and we just dont get all that great feeling...anyone have any suggestions on good feeling ones and brands...also...we wanna know if u can get any kind of b-control that dont require a condom and is pretty good for birthcontrol....her fantasy is to get filled up but we dont wanna get her preg. anyone have any suggestions...we dont wanna go to the doctor cuz her step mother is good friends with the doctor and shes all freak shit bout that...so we wanna know if theres somewhere we can go that i dont need to wear anything or just any kind of info...

pretty much what im saying...what can we do to have sex w. out condom safely...

2. crusty

crusty New Member

Hey, Why dont you go to a different doctor? You should be able to get a prescription from pretty much any doctor that will see her. You should be very careful as the pill is not 100% effective, 97% i think at best even if used correctly, all I can say is that my gf's and I have always discussed what would happen if we got pregnant, dont think that just cause she's on the pill that you're safe, I know 3 people that have concieved kids all while being on the pill for years.

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

There are many GREAT kinds of birth control. I am as Fertile as they come... I'm 27 have four children and have had 10 miscarriages if that tells you anything.....

We use the Nuvaring. it's VERY easy to use. It's just a plastic ring that has a hormone in it that thickens the mucous around the cervix around the time of ovulation so that your sperm can not enter.
    We used that for quite a while...and I know for a fact that it works!
    But the best thing to do is to speak to a Doctor. They are better qualified to tell you these things.

But my suggestion is this...if you are going to have unprotected sex with someone, ANYONE it's usually a good idea to go WITH your partner to be tested for STD's. I'm not saying that either of you have anything, it's just better to be safe than sorry!

Hope this helps!
    Vampie

4. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

OH and on the Doctor issue...There is such a thing as Doctor Patient Confidentiallity.
    IF the Doctor reveals anything to your Girlfriends Step mother it is a serious offense and can be provided to the Medical Board!
    Hope this helps,
    Vampie!!

5. hurley

hurley New Member

Another way you can get birth-control, is if you goto a clinic like Planned Parenthood. The place is free, but does ask if you could donate for your visits. They will ask a few questions and make you do abit of paper work, but its a good idea. My girlfriend and I have gone there and shes now on depo. If you two are really looking for free birth-control, look for a clinic around you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.