Ideal size ladies

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Janky, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Janky

Janky New Member

What's your ideal penis length and girth? I'm 7-7.5 length and 5.5 girth and I've had numerous girls say it was perfect.

2. Metalgirl

Metalgirl New Member

My husband is about 8 long and 5 or 5.5 girth and that length is all I can really take. Anything between 4.5 and 8 is good with me. Once had a guy who was hung like my thumb. Poor guy. However, he could eat pussy like nobody's business! Of course I didn't mind returning the favor because his junk was easy to deal with.

3. EVA288

EVA288 New Member

As long as better as thick is lovely

4. cherrie_84

cherrie_84 New Member

Despite my large hips I have a very small vag, so I prefer thickness over length. If it's over 6" I've found it bumps my cervix and then I'm really not having a good time. I'm also a little weird and like to be a bit sore after sex, so thickness is really what's important to me.

5. minskminx

Gold Member

I want to be fucked well, not measure things!

I won't say I am disappointed by larger cocks but my best fucks are not by cock length.

6. antman455

antman455 New Member

I do think size matter with girls, because I have notice in sexual ads like Craigslist they all want a large cock and never want just a normal 6 inch cock or smaller. Plus with dildos the size is pretty much always large. I do feel sorry for guys that have small cocks because it would be hard to please a woman. Girls usually say it's how you use it, but I think it is a cover up to make the guy feel good. Because you go in and out, so we use it the same way. Am I wrong? I am guessing with girth, the thicker the better because there will be more feeling for the woman.

7. Succubus

Succubus New Member

7-8.5 is good, 9 hurts.

8. just4fun

Gold Member

its not about size guys.

9. SexyDiva100

SexyDiva100 Member

There it definitely technique and finesse involved. But then I like my whole body to be engaged in a good fuck. It's a good fuck if he holds me against him while he's fucking me, if he sucks my nipples, or nibbles an earlobe or my neck....I love being touched, so a good fuck for me involves using more than his cock..........