[Ask a Girl] Ideal size for my penis

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by longverythick, Jun 9, 2010.

1. longverythick

longverythick New Member

My penis is

length 7
    circumference 5.5

I have shown 4 girls, 3 thought it was 8+ and the other girl thought it was 9 and they all said it was really thick. I am a virgin and I want to have a nice penis for my wife when I get married. I want to know what the ideal size is. Some of the girls I know are 5'4" 120 lbs. and they want to get fucked so hard its painful and they bleed and they want to choke on my penis. How big and thick do I need to hit the cervix and make them bleed? I heard the biggest size in the ideal range is length 8 and circumference 6.5 is this true? What size would you prefer me to be if we were to have sex pls tell. Why do girls think I am so big when I'm really only 7?

It curves slightly upwards and I heard that this is to stimulate the g-spot. Does this really work, do most women press up on their pussy when they penetrate?

Let me know if you need pictures if appropriate. Thank you and I appreciate your time.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

How old are you?

3. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I'm 22 years of age, why do you ask? Is this question appropriate just wondering, I don't want to be immature.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Too late. Seriously, the only guys that post here worrying about their dick size are young men (kids) that are insecure. Hopefully, after you've aged some, you'll realize that good sex isn't about a penis. It's about MUCH more than that.

Also, I think you will find that the vast majority of women don't like being fucked til they bleed. It makes me feel a little sick to my stomach to know that you are trying to figure out if your cock is big enough to hurt a woman. IMO that's twisted as hell.

#4 Barbwire, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2010
  5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

From some of the comments you've made, you have obviously done some research on this.....so if that's the case, you would obviously realise that a genuine 7in penis with a girth of 5.5ins is well above the average of about 6ins or so....there's something about this that doesn't ring true to me.:ugh
    IMO...any girl such as the size you have described who has indicated that she would willingly take such abuse must have some sort of issues.

Read this sentence mate....and after you have....then read it again.;)

6. Stormin10

Stormin10 Member

WTF would you want to make a woman bleed from rough sex??? that's pretty fucked up...

7. longverythick

longverythick New Member

Oh okay thanks for the reply. I don't want to make her bleed she asked me to do that to her I don't know why. She wants me to pull her hair, slap her face and choke on my dick. You don't believe me though? Just pretend it was true. Would it still hurt for how big I am now?

I don't know if I'm insecure I am just interested in sex and girls ask me about that all the time and I have lots of questions too.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I had this long reply typed out..with tons of witty remarks but then decided not to post it.

What's being asked both baffles and enrages me.