I'd like to cum more

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gorillainbed, Aug 20, 2007.

1. gorillainbed

gorillainbed New Member

so the title basically says it all. it takes me a while to cum while I'm having sex with my girlfriend. it usually takes around 5 minutes for me to get her to cum while I'm inside her, but even on a fast day it takes me at least 10 minutes, usually closer to 15. If we have sex more than once in a 24 hour period I can (literally) go for an hour and a half hard as a rock and not cum. We've only done that a few times because after about an hour it starts to get painful for her, we've taken to giving up lately if I go over 30 or so minutes. My biggest goal when I'm having sex is to make sure it's good for her. I worry about myself second, but when we go for a long time it feels like I'm right on the edge and I just can't cum. I enjoy the sex when I don't cum, but I want to cum with her, and she wants me to cum too. we try new things often, and generally they really turn me on. I just don't seem to be able to get off more than once a day, and I'd like to. We use a condom every time, though she's looking into other forms of birth control, so that may change. Could the condom be causing this? Any other ideas to get rid of some of my staying power? Before I had sex for the first time I was always worried that I wouldn't last long enough...I never thought that my problem would be lasting too long.

2. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

ooo this is a hard one. (no pun intended)

me and my guy used to have this problem, i felt like shit... it was like "i cant make him cum, im crap" really knocked my self confidence, he told me it wasnt me lots of times, but i didn't believe him, drove me insane.

in our case, it was the condom that caused it. as we were going for a child, he cummed everytime in bareback. :)

3. p00shy

p00shy New Member

i have the same problem as you. it may just be the condom but i guess you just have to deal with it. try different positions and really concentrate on sex. like.. focus your mind into it and such. i overcame it by figuring out that doggystyle really makes me cum. goodluck.

4. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

You could also learn how to have multiple orgasms without ejaculating. There are several thread on the technique.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

As a person who has been trained in Tantric techniques and multiple orgasms, it is almost impossible to non-ejaculatory multiple orgasm with a condom. It is all about fine judgement, and latex destroys the sensations necessary. Indeed, in this case latex seems to be destroying the sensations necessary to ejaculate, which is usually easier.

Haven't had much covered sex in my life, but I've had enough to know that having sex with a condom is like having a shower with a raincoat on.

6. Hjack

Hjack New Member

get your gf on the pill. it will regulate her periods (if she needs it), and you can get rid of the condoms (granted you guys arn't worried about std's.) the sex will feel infinitely better for you. and as you say your main concern is her, in my experience girls prefer sex without condoms as well as men...someone should make a thread on that, i might be mistaken about girls preferring their guys condomless (but its what i have expereinced)

7. gorillainbed

gorillainbed New Member

thanks for all the good info. we'll definitely work on getting her on the pill. I was hoping that it was the condoms causing the problems rather than me. I didn't mention earlier that I'm thicker than average, and having the condom "choke" me probably isnt helping things either.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Try a larger size condom. Better fit will give you more sensation.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are some of us who don't fit well into a large-size condoms, me being one of them. Large size is for about 6" girth, and any man who is thicker than that has a problem.

10. igor

Gold Member

Gee, most guys worry about being too quick - like cumming within a couple of minutes. Consider yourself lucky! I really doubt it's the condom causing this or you would be complaining about discomfort. It's great that you want to take care of her first.

11. deckard_cain

deckard_cain New Member

I have this issue a lot. Actually, I don't consider it an issue at all. I mean, I can please my fiance multiple times usually. Time permitting and so forth. But, there have been days when I could do both. Just a day ago, I came thrice in an hour and a half. Whereas normally that wouldn't have happened. I think it depends on a lot of external factors. I'm a very tense person, and stress sits on me heavy, I used to be prone to anger, and like violence and martial arts. So, relaxing in any way is usually a challenge, this includes cumming. So, I guess your best bet would be to look into maybe just not worrying so much. I don't know you personally, but if you examine yourself and seem like your a tense kind of guy, try meditation. OR massages on a regular basis. This may help a lot.