Ice

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by HUMBLELOVE, Nov 15, 2011.

1. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Have you tried sex with ice?
    Were gonna experiment this weekend, my wife was so happy I got the icemaker fixed lol.
    I know that ice on nipples and the nape of the nuck can be fun but never done a clit, I am sure it would have to be on for a short period of time then off for a while.

I know that the ice is supposed to start to melt before using or it may stick...ouch!

Any other techniques or advice?

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Best Ice technique that my husband uses is he chews on ice and then eats me out. His mouth is insanely cold against my hot wetness. So it's a wonderful feeling that I can't get enough of.

3. 1hotmamma420

Gold Member

Agree with Mitt on chewing it a lil.

Just a rub down feels good too. I like it rubbed on my back and then licked off.

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

I like a hand full of ice on my balls and a warm mouth on cock. Great contrast. My wife goes crazy when I cool her nipple with a cube and then suck it into my warm mouth.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I tried putting an ice cube inside her once, and then followed it in with my dick. It was great for me, but she said it gave her cramps, so we didn't do it again.

6. Firecracker1012

Firecracker1012 New Member

I can tell you from experience, ice on the clit is intense and not really in a good way. Don't leave it on too long! My man also put some in my ass and that was crazy hot, I liked that a lot.

7. CouplesCorner

CouplesCorner New Member

I know a couple who use a pop sickle. I thinking they used a condom but I'm not to sure. I want to experiment though!

8. 12barblues

Gold Member

alternating between chewing ice and drinking coffee....the contrast is niiiiice...

9. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yeah my clit is too sensitive for ice on it for too long, but I also loved ice in my ass :p
    We tried melting ice cubes, and then a melting popsicle in my ass, those popsicles that are twirly and rainbow coloured and taste like fruit. He smeared the popsicle all over my body while we were in bed next to a warm fireplace, beautiful sensations. My body warmth melted it pretty fast.
    We also ate the rest of the popsicle, and he licked my bum clean!

And I also think one of my favorite sexual experiences was having sex in the snow outside by the hottub, alternating from hot to cold! When we got too cold we just jumped in the hottub and carried on from there. It was exhilarating! He lay down on his back in the snow, and during sex would grab a handful of snow and smear it against my back. When I got too cold we'd switch to the hottub, and finally he talked me into (he didn't really he finally just pushed me down) laying with my back in the snow as he fucked me, it was soooo good. I'm usually a wuss when it comes to the cold, but that was amazing.

#9 thunderseed, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  10. cbrmale

Gold Member

I saw the thread and I thought 'ice' (not the frozen variety)! Too common these days.