Ice and/or Hot Melted Wax on my penis

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Skeptix, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Back in the day, these two things - used at different times or in the same sexual encounter - would set me off something fierce. I'm not usually into pain or abuse like some of the BDSM folks, but those two things enhanced the sensations without making me uncomfortable or weird about sex.

Damn it's been a long time since I did anything kinky. I really miss it... :ugh

2. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Oops...did I share too much?

:p

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Nah, probably nobody got around to commenting yet.
    I've used melting ice on girl's nips & clit hood with some pleasant results.
    My uncircumcised dick is way too sensitive for the same treatment tho' but it feels good on my balls & perineum.
    Not sure on the heat thing except for pussy temp that is.

4. badboy101

badboy101 New Member

The ice thing is cool (no pun intended). Does the hot wax thing not hurt like hell?

5. Skeptix

Skeptix New Member

Not really...well, maybe at first, but it's one of those "oh shit ouch oh ummmm mmmm wow niiiiice mmmm more!" moments. for me it enhanced the sensitivity up at the tip of my cock without the inconvenience of making me cum faster. it kind of just made me more ...aware?... of every nerve ending. kept me focused on sensation over sex. tough to put into words...but when i am thinking about the act of sex, of the fact that my penis is inside a vagina and i'm picturing us together and seeing our movements, i tend to cum faster. when i am zeroed in on the actual sensations i am experiencing, i tend to be able to work my way through the ebb and flow and keep myself going longer.