I Wonder????

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Amature, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Amature

Gold Member

The best I can remember, I’ve never had many females hit on me. Either they just simply never did, or I was too naïve or ignorant to pick up on it if they did. With that being said, something happened to me last night that I can’t help wonder about.

My wife and I normally check FaceBook before going to bed at the end of the day, although I am on it off and on through the day. A real-life person that I have known for over 25 years, in her mid-50’s, divorced about a year, and is a FB friend, as well as another male friend of over 35 years. She had messaged me a while back and told me that she had tried to start a relationship with the newly divorced male friend and he had passed on the opportunity. I had expressed my sympathies to her and pretty much let it go at that.

Last night she messaged me again when she saw he was now in a relationship with a lady. She went on to tell me that she had nude pictures of him in her apartment and she had initiated sex with this person. I was a little surprised, especially when she told me she had at least give him a good memory. She is a hard-core Christian lady, always expressing her opinion and such, so this really came as a surprise to me. When I asked what kind of surprise, and she replied she had given him a blow job, I about fell out of my chair. She said she was very disappointed with the way things went. I asked if he wouldn’t return the favor and she said no, he wasn’t able to perform. But went ahead to tell me he said she was VERY good. This whole thing really surprised me, especially since we had NEVER talked about sex before, or anything like that. She asked me to never tell anyone. Unfortunately for her, my wife was sitting right beside me and well, I had already told her what was going on. I have NO interest in this lady, and I am not taking any chances getting into trouble talking sex with her, with my wife. This FB friend is also a FB friend of my wife. She has since messaged the new relationship gal telling her what happened with the blow job and all. I’m thinking trouble maker!

My question is, is it my imagination, or do you think she was trying to come on to me? Normally, I don’t think most women (real life people that know each other, not on a sex forum like here) normally tell the opposite sex of their activities and how good they are doing it. Any thoughts?

2. JonJo

Gold Member

There is a slight chance that the answer is yes.
    While she was 'innocently' telling you of her experience she was also planting in your head how far she will go, what she will do, that she is good at it and wants somebody that can 'perform'.
    Keep on being careful and in future avoid such conversations, they can be a minefield even if you don't physically respond; in her mind she might think that the very act of conversing indicates interest and with her past actions might decided it is up to her, via her FB friends. to accelerate the matter.

Some women do discuss their 'problems' with friends of the opposite sex - 6 months after my wife died a family friend, who had been my wife's best friend, discussed her sexual problems with me and made it clear that she was looking for help, due to my enforced celibacy I found myself offering it.
    I have also had other female purely friends discuss their problems with no ulterior motives at all.

By the way it was a while before I correctly translated FB to mean FaceBook and not fuck buddy.

3. Amature

Gold Member

Thank you Jonjo. I think you gave me some very good advice. I don't want to lead her on or to even make her think I am comfortable talking to her about sex. Discussing it (sex) here anonymously on a sex forum is one thing. But with someone I personally know, of the opposite sex, single, and looking for companionship/sex partner is another. I'm perfectly satisfied with my wife and not looking for anything else. If she starts talking too personal again, or brings up sex, I'll just have to tell her I am not interested in talking about it.