I wasn't griping last night! (big, dirty, grin)

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Barbwire, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

My husband and I took our son and his friend to an amusement park yesterday. It was quite hot, but still we spend the whole day there. After we dropped off my son's friend, we went home and ate a quick dinner; soon after my son went to bed. We were all pretty exhausted, so when my husband started putting the cats downstairs for the night two hours before their regular time, I was shocked. I know what hubby has in mind when the kitties go to bed early. ;)

After the cats were in bed, he took a shower, so I knew the game was on for real. I hopped in the shower and shaved everything up really smooth. I felt much more energetic after my shower, but I was still a bit wiped out. I came into the bedroom, and hubby had lit the candle, brought out lube and baby oil and placed my favourite vibrator/dildo on the nightstand.

I got into bed we just lay there for a bit, talking about my breast surgery on Wednesday. A few days ago, he had mentioned dropping me off at the hospital and then coming back after my surgery. I had told him I didn't mind, when in reality, I did mind, and felt hurt that he would leave me at a time like that. Last night, I told him I wanted him to stay and that it would make me feel better knowing someone was waiting for me. Well, between being tired, PMS, and stressed out, after I said that, I just kinda melted. I felt so emotional and vulnerable… just raw. I am normally the type of person that hates to admit they need someone else for support. It was good to let go.

My husband is usually quite reserved, but he was really sweet, and tender and loving. He just held me tight and kissed me. We just lay next to one another for a while, touching and caressing each other. There was no pressure, just calm and soothing serenity.

As I posted in my “Same old gripe” thread, usually, things are quite rushed and I feel like I have to "perform" in a way. This adds a lot of tension to our lovemaking sessions…turning them into sex, not lovemaking at all. Last night was not like that, and I felt myself getting really aroused.

Soon, my husband was kissing and sucking my breasts and I just lay there, not making any effort to do a thing...just letting my arousal build up. He started to finger me, but I wanted him to work on my nipples with both hands and mouth. There is some question about if I will have any sensation in my nipples post-surgery, so I told him to just focus on them, and I’d take care of the rest.

I got the vibe and slid it in. There was no need for lube because I was quite wet. I turned it on the lowest setting and started to move it around so it was applying pressure to different areas of my pussy and lips, before I settled it on my clit. Soon, it was hard and sensitive, and I felt my pussy start to tighten.

As I got closer and closer to orgasm, I took his hand and started sucking his fingers one by one, drawing them into my mouth, and then slowly moving my tongue around each one to the web between the fingers. He moaned and I felt his cock grow hard on my thigh. I reached over and took it into my hand, exploring the head and shaft with my fingers. I pulled back my hand, licked my palm, and started to stroke his shaft, feeling it grow thicker with each pass.

As I got closer to climaxing, I couldn't stand it anymore and said, "I have to suck your cock." He was breathing heavily, but I heard him give a sharp intake of air when I said that. I told him to stand beside the bed as I shimmied over, never once stopping the vibe’s pressure on my engorged clit. I took him into my mouth and reached back to pull his hips towards me, signaling him to start sliding it in and out. He took my cue and started to slowly fuck my mouth as he reached down and started pulling and pinching at my jutting nipples. I ground the vibe into my clit, rotating my hips on the bed, working into faster and faster circles, as I felt myself about to peak. I changed the motion, and started to fuck myself with the dildo attachment on the vibe. I felt something very strong building within me, something so intense, it was almost intimidating.

He started talking to me, telling me how much he loved to watch me suck his cock
    and fuck my freshly shaven pussy with the vibe. Hearing him, just made me suck harder, and take him deeper into my mouth, I was absolutely ravenous for his cock. For a while, I stopped focusing on what I was doing to myself and got wrapped up in what I was doing to him. Then, he said he loved it when I came while sucking his cock, hearing my muffled cries and watching my hips jumping off the bed.

Hearing him say that made me once again focus on getting myself off, and in seconds I started to come. He fucked my mouth a bit harder then and I sucked him all the way down to his balls with each stroke. My hips came off the bed and I was screaming and moaning around his cock. He said he was about to blow his load down my throat, but didn’t want it there, so he pulled out and got on the bed.

He mounted me and penetrated missionary style. I was still having orgasmic contractions as I used my fingers on my clit to keep my orgasm going and going and going. He was sliding in and out of me in rapid, shallow, strokes. My contractions milked his cock and he told me how he could feel my pussy drawing his cock deeper inside of myself.

He changed his rhythm and started going deep and slow as the pulses from my walls slowed. As they came to a stop, he started fucking me hard and fast until once again, my pussy clamped down as another orgasm erupted from me. It was milder than the first, but enough for him to feel. He told me how good it felt to have his cock squeezed as he came hard, and filled my pussy.

I had been on the very edge of the bed, my head over the side, and as he came, he bucked his hips forward, almost shoving me off the bed to land on my head. He pulled me back just in time and we had a good laugh over it, as our breathing and heartbeats slowed down to normal.

I don’t know if we will be able to come together like that again before my surgery on Wednesday, or how long it will be before I am able to make love again after it, so I am overjoyed about last night, and wanted to share it with you all.

Hope I didn’t babble on too much. :dgrin

#1 Barbwire, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  2. bucky

bucky New Member

OMG, I am so happy for you CL. May be a turning point, once again, in your marriage. Things have been rather shaky for you lately, glad things were the way you wanted and deserved.
    As always, great story.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Naw, I doubt much has changed, these things have happened before. I'm just happy for these sessions when they come around.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Not at all... unless you DIDN'T want to make me horny. ;)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aw gee, did I do that? Didn't mean to, honest. :dgrin

6. igor

Gold Member

Now, Cl, who could get horny reading of your exploits? No one here I am sure!:phat:bow:penisdance:slong

7. berserker

berserker New Member

CL you just reminded me why I always read your posts

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Im so pleased to hear that he is going with you.....and that your having a good time till you go in for the op....:D

Good luck with the surgery....Im sure we'll all be thinking of you sweetie....:eek:rgy

#8 Hot Wheels, Jul 8, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  9. Dreama

Gold Member

I'm very happy for you, CL! :)

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

WOW! That was so hot - - I toyed with the thought of moving it to "Adult Multi-Media", due to the incredibly vivid visual production going on in my head!!
    [banana]JUST KIDDING, OF COURSE!!![/banana]

That was hot - HOT - HOT - yet tender and precious and loving. Thanks for sharing such an obviously intimate moment with us, your friends. :grouphug

11. cook74

Gold Member

I love reading about the times when you two guys really get it onnnnn. :brow

Good timing by Hubby too.

12. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

HOT! I'm so jealous...i need to get some....

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm glad I can share a simple story and get you all revved up at the same time. Makes me feel good. Thanks for the feedback.

14. eandvk

eandvk Member

Toweling off and lighting a smoke.....Hot stuff CL!!!

My best to you on your upcoming surgery...........

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, hon. :)

16. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Nice, CL...I hope you get MANY more of these. Sometimes it is such a good thing to show your weaknesses and vunerabilities to your partner (both him and her)...it draws you closer because you both know there are huge amounts of trust involved.

BD

17. igor

Gold Member

I thought I felt another earthquake but I guess I was wrong. :D

18. continuous

continuous New Member