I want to watch sex

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by carlgeo, Jul 5, 2008.

1. carlgeo

carlgeo New Member

I would like to get opinions on these two fantasies as my girlfriend thinks nothing special of them. I think they are.

My favorite at the moment is I have a fantasy of having sex with my girlfriend’s best friend. I’ve said that I want to give it to her rough smack her behind etc.

The second one involves a middle-aged lady my girlfriend’s works with. She is a normal nice 43 year old mother with a husband and 3 kids (grown up). I suspect he is her only or one of a very few she has slept with. I fantasize about her asking her husband during their once a week sex to get a young, fit Black man to fuck her rough. Given her age and era she is from, I really doubt that she has even thought of this (as it is just not done etc) but now may consider a different colour and bigger cock.

2. igor

Gold Member

Boy, I dunno - you sure have a thing for black men:(

3. Dreama

Gold Member

No wonder your girlfriend doesn't think much of your fantasies. None of them involve her. What a downer.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

So what? It's his fantasy and it's not hurting anyone. The thing about fantasies is that most of the time they stay just that: fantasies, and they are never lived out in real life.

Let's reserve judgment, shall we?

5. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Hell yeah.....I could go with either scenario.....:brow
    But in reality, I could see the first one coming back to bit you on the ass big time later...:nerv
    As for the second....clarify something for me.....are YOU a "fit, young black man that would like to do his girl's mature workmate?
    Or do you want to SEE "a fit ,young black man" do your girl's workmate?
    Regardless.....I reckon their both better off left in the "fantasy" basket....

6. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

My husband always talks about his fantasy that involves my friends..It doesnt bother me infact its a turn on!

7. rr3614

rr3614 New Member

watching is probably always a safer fantasy, doesn't involve jealousy too much