I want to watch my wife have sex with another man.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ShareHer, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShareHer

ShareHer New Member

The thought of watching my wife fucking another man gets me so sexually charged up I could just explode. Before we got married, she went away for 2 months and met a guy that she fucked and sucked all summer. I loved hearing every detail over the phone but now I'd like to watch in person.

It's hard to imagine that there was a time in my life that I was jealous. I'm sure most guys wouldn't understand how exciting it is knowing that another man not only thinks she's beautiful but also has experienced her body first hand. I would love nothing more than to have her come home full of cum after a hot steamy evening and then let me have sloppy seconds. :phat

Damn. Now I've gotten myself ALL worked up again!

2. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

[​IMG]

If my wife came home like that, I'd cut the guys balls off with a dull butter knife and cut her heart out with a spoon. :)

3. ShareHer

ShareHer New Member

That being the case, you'd end up right back where you had been ... masturbating alone every night. :lol

4. blade

blade New Member

hhhmmmm....interestin...i wonder if i could get a guy that was into that

5. NixRHardtoCumBy

NixRHardtoCumBy New Member

But would you really

I think a lot of men have that FANTASY, myself included. But I doubt, most could really go through with it.

On the other hand, where do you live?

6. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I have a massive fantasy about watching my man fuck another woman in front of me, but I'm attracted to women too so it kinda figures I guess! :phat

7. markx

markx New Member

be careful, you might both agree and it could ruin your relationship in the end

8. staticnomad

staticnomad New Member

I admit, I have a the fantasy of watching my girlfriend fuck other men too, but I find that's just what it is: a fantasy. I don't think it would work that well in actuality. It's like there is a subtle, but distinct difference between the concept of watching my girlfriend screw another guy and the action of watching her do so. The human psyche is strange and contradictory like that.

And yes, if that event ever occured, I have no doubt that during the action I would be turned on, but there would also be this large emotional rebellion that would not be plesant, not to mention other factors like her view on that in the relationship, what the other guy expects and vectors of disease.

9. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

Can't say I share that fantasy. My girlfriend is my girlfriend for a reason.

10. sexagon

sexagon New Member

I believe seeing my wife fucking n sucking other man (or men) would be a really turn on:) In regard to relationship, yes, it might be a setback. But think of all the fun!:D
    C'mon, other guys cumming inside ur wife in front of u will surely be a sight for sore eyes rite? Dont be jealous, in fact enjoy it!! If somehow u do feel jealous, think of the other guy's sperm as just liquid.. its nothing wrong to see some liquid goes into your wife pussy rite? In fact, its enjoyable!:D
    The only thing is what if your wife get pregnant with that guy's baby? Hmmm...
    But what the hell, just enjoy the show!!

11. firststeps

firststeps New Member

Not sure about this one! Given that I can barely imagine fucking my (ex) wife I can hardly expect another man to want to whilst i'm watching....! This isn' really much of a turn on for me... i prefer to be an active participant.

12. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

Same here... I don't want to share him.

13. BigDPhilly

BigDPhilly New Member

See, my fantasy is a little different. I fantasize about me and another man treating my wife to a weekend of pleasure and indulgence. He and and I would bathe her, give her a full body massage, make breakfast, lunch, and supper for her, take her out on the town, and spend every morning and night making love to her. The idea of him eating her pussy while I suck her nipples, or me eating her pussy while he gives her a rim job, or both of us taking turns making love to her...really thrills me. Right now, however, this is JUST a fantasy and I would not go there...yet. She has a similar fantasy about a woman but, again, its just a fantasy and we are OK with that...for now. I have no doubt that one day we will probably try it out but the thing is once you cross that line, there is no taking it back!

14. downloadking

downloadking Member

Yea, me and my girl do that all the time,I love watching then joining.

15. Sinda

Sinda New Member

I'd love to find a girl who would like to try some swinging...but I'm kinky like that. :lol

16. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Im not good at sharing well with others. Whats mine is mine. But to each their own.

17. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Common fantasies among the world of swingers I think.

18. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

you have to be a little gay to like that kind of stuff.

There is a big fetish of white guys seeing there girls get fucked by black guys too.

19. suite91

suite91 Member

?? ??I beg your pardon?

What exactly do you see as gay?
    The part where the man fucks the woman?

Help me to understand!

20. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

Wanting to have another guy cum in your girl. the getting off on the idea of having your your girl being with another MAN.

Not saying that it is totally gay just that part of the reason why i like being in relationship is knowing that mines in the only penis that has been in there for a good period of time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.