I want to swallow my own cum, but find the idea of it disgusting

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Letters, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Letters

Letters New Member

Kind of... conflicting, eh?

Many times when I masturbate, I think about tasting and swallowing my own cum afterwards, and the very idea of it gets me really horny. But then after I orgasm, suddenly the idea of it feels disgusting. This doesn't really happen with any other fetish or sexual desire I have, pretty much everything else that I'm attracted to is still appealing, or at the very least, just sort of a "meh," but never disgusting.

It seems the only time I find it appealing is before I come, but eating your own cum... before you cum, doesn't really work lol.

I have tried eating some of my pre-cum, and I liked it. And one time I thought I would try just scooping some up with my finger as I'm cumming and sticking it in my mouth, but then after my orgasm was finished, the same feeling of disgust came back, and I spat it out in the trash.

I'm still not completely sure if I'm straight or bisexual yet, so that may be a factor. But I wanted to know if anybody else has had this experience, specifically people who are, or were in a sort of grey area in their sexuality. There are other homosexual desires I have, but none of them hold the same overall appeal that girls have for me, but I feel that men are growing on me. Maybe it's the same thing for this act?
  2. Beach

Beach New Member

Photos:

3. Letters

Letters New Member

Hmmm... I remember trying something similar before but it didn't work out too well. I held back the ejaculation by doing a kegel (squeezing the muscles that hold back pee) and only experience a mildly pleasurable orgasm, and then went flaccid and couldn't get horny again.

But I'll give it another try. I have a feeling a lot of these 'techniques' would work out a lot better for me if I practiced them more. Thanks.

EDIT: I just tried it and it sort of worked. Some pre-cum oozed out and I ate it and I didn't find it unappealing. It was actually a bit of a turn on. The tried for a second orgasm without ejaculation, but instead just I slowly ejaculated, it wasn't really satisfying, although I still ate my cum and managed to swallow it. It wasn't as appealing as with the pre-cum though. I'll keep at it though, seems promising.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  4. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

I have eaten her after we finished fucking, when she hadn't yet had an orgasm. It really has no taste to speak of. It's pretty slick but that's about it. I don't recall swallowing much.
  5. MyIcarus

MyIcarus New Member

Perhaps you can find an alternative around the process. If you're in a relationship that is sexually active you may want to try snowballing (having someone perform oral on you then kiss you with your cum still in their mouth.) Or, you could perform oral after you've ejaculated in your partner. Just an FYI though, if you smoke or use nicotine products there's a good chance your jizz may be a little acidic tasting.
  6. rcc8611

rcc8611 Gold Member

Photos:
    I have thought the same and also never done it because after it doesn't seem appealing. Don't think of it everytime tho, every now and then.
  7. dotd

dotd New Member

Coming from a girls angle I love the taste of cum!
  8. loveit247

loveit247 Gold Member

Well, why not just fantasize about it but not do it? That seems to be working for you now.
  9. Letters

Letters New Member

Yeah, fantasizing about it is great. There are many fantasies I have that I wouldn't want to do in real life, or are just impossible. But it doesn't hurt to try something new, experiment, and learn something about myself in the process.

Maybe in time I'll figure out that eating/swallowing cum isn't really my thing, but I still like the fantasy of it. But I can't really figure that out unless I give it an honest try and experiment with it.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
  10. john723

john723 New Member

Freeze your cum, then next time you are are excited to eat it, go ahead and do it.

Many times when I masturbate, I think about tasting and swallowing my own cum afterwards, and the very idea of it gets me really horny. But then after I orgasm, suddenly the idea of it feels disgusting. This doesn't really happen with any other fetish or sexual desire I have, pretty much everything else that I'm attracted to is still appealing, or at the very least, just sort of a "meh," but never disgusting.

It seems the only time I find it appealing is before I come, but eating your own cum... before you cum, doesn't really work lol.

I have tried eating some of my pre-cum, and I liked it. And one time I thought I would try just scooping some up with my finger as I'm cumming and sticking it in my mouth, but then after my orgasm was finished, the same feeling of disgust came back, and I spat it out in the trash.

I'm still not completely sure if I'm straight or bisexual yet, so that may be a factor. But I wanted to know if anybody else has had this experience, specifically people who are, or were in a sort of grey area in their sexuality. There are other homosexual desires I have, but none of them hold the same overall appeal that girls have for me, but I feel that men are growing on me. Maybe it's the same thing for this act?[/QUOTE]