[Ask a Girl] i want to swallow her cream.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Cream4Me, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

Ok so i can give my wife orgasms by going down on her but there's only minimal amount of cream. I want to taste her. I want her to basically cum in my mouth. Not squirting just cum. Am i wrong in the fact that a female can ejaculate? If not then how do i get her to cum in my mouth?

2. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

You aren't wrong and females can but it all depends on the female. I recently read an article (I will find it and link it to you) that states that a girl squirting IS female ejaculation. What is really interesting is the chemical makeup of it is the exact same as a man’s but without the sperm. I'll be back with more info monentairly! :]

3. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

4. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Nope former wife, a woman I met after posting and sexy story and lovely woman I am with now never blew out all over me, but they all would expel huge amounts of their fluid. SO much so that I would have to drink it to keep up. Waiting for old faithful though.

5. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

Thank you. I'm really hoping for a mouth full. :)

6. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Then work at making her kiss you after. It has been six to work at her wanting to kiss me after making her cum. She still has issues with it. We are getting there. Odd thing, she likes it I think but. The prude comes out.