I want to please her more.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by guitarslinger, May 30, 2011.

1. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

My gf and I have only had sex a couple times and I feel inadequate. She doesn't seem interested in multiple rounds and I have tried anything to get a second round. Any tips?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

maybe she doesnt have enough energy for a second round?

3. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Well I do the bulk of the work but her orgasms are intense. Is there anyway to increase her stamina?

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

how about instead of wanting to go for a second round, just try to make the first round last longer and build it up more?

im not really sure how to increase a woman's stamina for sex. in my experience you either want it again or you just dont

5. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Well the first is usually 15+ minutes if I hadn't cum before it but I just want more than one round a night. She said the time we did two rounds she was having blackouts during the orgasms and was very sore for a couple days. It took me about 40 minutes to climax that time and it was rough and I knew I hurt her. Wouldn't lube keep her from getting as sore? Could it be because I'm her first and she has only done it a very few times?

6. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

lube can help if the issue is that shes getting dry but it sounds more like this is all new to her and you should be more patient. Try more foreplay for longer. She might be willing to give you oral for your first orgasm. The main thing you need to do is talk to her and if you know your hurting her stop! Dont be a selfish lover.

7. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

also some women get very sensitive to the point of pain after orgasm, if thats the case give her time between round one & round two.

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

More tongue, slide it between her legs and don't stop until she screams :D Although after orgasm, she'll be hypersensitive there.

9. katykitan

katykitan New Member

It's great that you want to please her, but the key to pleasing her is figuring out what SHE wants. If she's done after one intense orgasm - ask her - then pat yourself on the back for a job well done. I've had two orgasms "in a row" before, but usually need a bit of downtime - for cuddling, touching, giving oral, sleep! lol - before I can orgasm again. My orgasms are always intense and take a lot out of me...your gf may just be the same way.

10. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Ok. So, slow and steady wins the race? She hates foreplay, which is frustrating for me. We usually cuddle after round one for a while but it leads to her falling asleep and me getting horny again.

11. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

she may only be able to have one orgasm. If your able to give her one you should be proud & pat yourself on the back as has already been said. I understand the frustration but talking to her about how to prolong sex is the best way. She is the only one who knows what she likes.

12. katykitan

katykitan New Member

Hating foreplay may not be what it seems...she might just need different foreplay. Foreplay, to me, gets boring when it gets methodical (insert fingers, suck nipple, lick pussy, repeat...) I like a mix of different things....lots of neck kissing, over the clothes touching...Focus on all the typical hot spots, but think outside of those....my neck, wrists, ankles - attention played there is my kind of foreplay!

Good luck with your gf! :)

13. nurseharley

Gold Member

although i'm sure you have good intentions, it sounds like YOU want more pleasure. the fact that she has blacked out is extremely alarming and something that deserves to be checked out. she also shouldn't be that sore, especially not for a few days. lube can only do so much if you're being rough with her. her body is obviously not capable of handling that much activity so the idea of you two going multiple rounds is a bad idea. you can't force her to want more sex or make her body be able to handle it.

14. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Im not being rough, not by my standards I guess. I can settle for less. I try all sorts of for play

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

Seems like a very insensitive young man to me.

16. guitarslinger

guitarslinger New Member

Me? It is something I want to work on. She is by far the least experienced girl I have ever been with and I'm just not sure what to do. I'm use to girls who prefer rougher longer lasting sex. I never force anything though.