I want to kiss you...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by dreamingawake278, Sep 11, 2013.

1. dreamingawake278

dreamingawake278 New Member

I want to kiss you. But I know the second I move the wheels will start turning and there will be no going back. Once we fold the distance between us the inevitable end will follow. So I wait. A touching glance lingers on your face, your image slowly saturating the fabric of my memory. Such colors bleed and remain fresh, they are forever overlapping, brimming with an electricity that begs to be felt. All I can see is this distance, I am consumed by it, the space that pulls me to you. Gravity is my only support, my only salvation from what hovers just above the horizon. It gently tugs at my feet, reminds me that we can stay immortal, as long as we remain here, away from each other. But we both know this wont last for very long. your clothes are already on the floor. We're already entwined, right now, in this moment. I can taste it though my lips have not touched yours. We stretched this second into two, and cut it into four, pulling it apart for a mere minute until we have given up...and here we are. Breathing heavily. Exhausted. And all I can think is...I want to kiss you.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow, highly poetic.
    I loved it!