[M4W] I Want To Have Some Fun...

Discussion in 'Adult Personals' started by hulk6785, Oct 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hulk6785

hulk6785 New Member

I'm 5 foot 9 in, weigh 140 lbs, brown eyes and hair. I have a slim build. I am a little hairy, but I can groom and shave. I'm a creative type; I like to write and read. I'm mainly into comic books and science fiction. I'm a bit of a geek. But, I also enjoy sports and going out to parties and what not (even though I don't drink; somebody's gotta be the designated driver). I'm a go with the flow kind of guy. You want me to be somewhere, I'll go. I'm not much of a talker, but I open up when I get to know a person well. I'm a good listener and can be a good sounding board to anyone. I like intimacy. I like to get close and cuddle. And, I like to text, so if you want a number, just ask.

I'm not currently looking for a serious relationship but love having a good time and sharing good times with a woman that knows how to enjoy herself. I like a nice girl with curves and a cute face. I do have a thing for curvy or chubby girls; I like some meat on the bones. I appreciate someone who is smart, friendly, kind, not very judgmental, patient, attentive, enthusiastic with a good personality more than looks. In fact, all that is more attractive to me. I also like a girl who's geeky. Someone knows a bit about Doctor Who or Batman is a bit of a turn on for me. I would like this to be an ongoing thing. I have a lot to offer. I'm willing to do what you want, as long as it's not too wild (you can ask what I find too wild). I can go down on you. I can role play. I love foreplay. If you want me to be dominant, I can. Or submissive. Like I said, as long as it's not too wild, I'm up for it. And, I can go for a while. Basically, I won't stop until you are satisfied.

I'm disease and drug free and would like you to be as well. I don't smoke or drink; but I'm not opposed to anyone who does either. Race doesn't matter to me. Age between 18-35. As for meeting and what not, I live in Conway, near UCA; but if you don't, that's fine. I'm willing to drive...as long as it's relatively close by (50 miles the limit). I can hang out in public or at your place. I do have a roommate, so if you want to hang out at my place, it will probably have to be weekdays from the morning till 3 PM. Though, if he's gone at some other time, I'll let you know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.