I want it he doesnt thats what it seems like

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Wycked Dyzzie, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Wycked Dyzzie

Wycked Dyzzie New Member

Ive gone through the threads to see if I can find this problem but I couldn’t seem to find one so I wouldn’t have to bother.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and just the sight of him drives me nuts. We are madly in love with each other, talking about marriage in the future and we are not living together. The problem is i feel like im always all over him kissing him on his lips neck and ears hugging him and massaging him. He doesn’t want all that maybe a kiss here and there and a few hugs, through all that he seems uninterested (which I hate because I know he is still very interested). I feel like im bothering him. But sometimes after an hour I stop he gets frustrated with me because I stopped and he liked it. I can easily read his emotions but with this one I cant. I want it he doesn’t thats what it seems like to me. I been having to ignore him more so he can be all over me which I hate doing. I just don’t know. Does anyone have any suggestions

2. igor

Gold Member

I'd back off a bit and see what he does. Gee, maybe you could even talk about it.:D

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, maybe you just need to work on your technique some more? You can come practice on me...I'll sacrifice my own body for the good of your relationship. Don't thank me...it's a dirty job, but you know what they say. ;)

Seriously, communicate, communicate, and then...communicate some more. Before you even think about getting married, make sure you two can talk about absolutely anything under the sun or moon, no matter how awkward or personal...make sure you actually understand each other and that you're not speaking Swaheeli to each other...make sure you can disagree without arguing, fighting, or getting mad at each other...and make sure that you both understand how to balance give/take (put each other first, but also feel comfortable asking for what you need) and how to compromise.

So really...just ask him. Make it a playful conversation while you're at it too! :dgrin

BD

4. Wycked Dyzzie

Wycked Dyzzie New Member

we do talk very openly about everything it seems, maybe i do need to work on my technique more with him and back off alittle. Make him want it more then me.
    :) Thanks igor and bassdude

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

He's right. Before you ever even consider getting married make sure all these things are workable, or your marriage will be very, very rocky. Getting married because you are madly in love is not reason enough. You have to totally understand each other non-sexually too and be willing to accept those not so nice things that all couples discover eventually. Sounds to me like he is secure with you, and his sex drive is different. Tell him how you feel, then respect what he says. Get some toys! Bet that will get him in the mood! :)