I want doggy style!! ='(

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MrV, Jun 4, 2012.

1. MrV

MrV New Member

K so here's the deal, me and my soon to be wife keep trying to do doggy style. It won't fit.

It's the girth, not the length. I'm lucky she's pretty deep there =P

But about the doggy sex. Any suggestions??

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It should be mandatory for you to have a special license to carry what you are packing dude and it seems only fair to the rest of us that you should experience some disadvantages using such heavy duty equipment ;)
    Suggest you never attempt anal as you would surely cause some permanent damage to the infrastructure of the poor recipient :whoa
    Anyway doing doggy always involves getting the correct alignment for the two anatomies attempting to physically connect. Use plenty of artificial lube at entry and get that massive canon pointing in the right direction. Good luck and be sure to let us all know how it went :)

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I'm way thicker than you and never had any problems with that position. Woman on top is the one I need to be careful about because when a woman stretches her legs over a man's hips it makes her tighter. Tighter and girth is a combination to be careful of.

I know some women who loved doggy style sex and some who hated it because it was impersonal, so if you're having problems it could be your fiancee's heart isn't in it and she just isn't relaxed and comfortable. If she's not relaxed and you're a bit bigger then you will have problems. With my wife we only do it every now and then because she's more a face to face woman, but sometimes when she's really horny I sense it's the time. My girlfriend on the other hand is a real doggy style woman and she absolutely adores the position, and we generally go at it until she's too sore to take any more (another problem of being thicker).

4. MrV

MrV New Member

Well she actually wants to do it. So the impersonal thing is not a problem.

Also she's naturally very tight, it took weeks to be able to get the hang of missionary with her, plus she's only been with one other guy besides me, from what she said he wasn't very much down there, and not much at lasting long either.

Also is there any lube that would be most helpful?

We don't like KY. It seems too sticky and some of it numbs us.

5. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

She has to tell you that to protect your ego. She is your future wife after all. :)

6. MrV

MrV New Member

Lol funny but I'm already narcissistic as it is, of anything my ego needs to get hurt.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Got to be a mental thing. I'm much thicker than you and I've had doggy style with a lot of women, and a few when I was in Asia for several months. Asian women generally are a bit tighter and Asian men generally are a bit smaller, so in all cases I was those young women's thickest by a long shot.

Given by the look of your photos I'm thicker, and given I've had hundreds of sexual partners (and still increasing), I still believe it's a mental thing for that position.

8. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Your pissing contest is funny. Lame...but funny.

9. MrV

MrV New Member

Pissing contest.....I think jack off contest would fit more considering what it refers to x-)

Anyways me and my NOW WIFE. (Had wedding early <3) finally did it. It took some licking but then she was wet enugh for it to happen. She loves it now :D

10. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well flatulations MrV.....I've never been in a woman's ass, but I've heard that its actually more accommodating than a vagina....no idea if it's true tho...

11. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

Not really. If anything, it's usually tighter and easier for the recipient to contract.

Anyway, try having her lay with her face/chest all the way down on the bed. That may give you a better angle.