I wanna make him go wild...any advice?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by littlelady, Jun 11, 2008.

1. littlelady

littlelady New Member

Basically my SO and are are sex addicts....so we have tried just about everything, and now im stuck on thinking of new things to really make him go wild, and i want to do things he will never forget. Anyone have any expieriences they wanna share, or advice? Thanks

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Oh boy, I'll post some ideas...probably one at a time though. And sorry if you've already done any of these.

Get some edible underwear and eat 'em off him...

Do you guys fantasize together? I think every man has a FFM threesome as a fantasy...while you're doing him tell him to close his eyes and feed him all sorts of images of another girl that you know he thinks is hot. (Or if you guys are really adventurous, invite the other girl to come join you!) If he has any MMF fantasies, you could fantasize about those too...or invite another guy to join you.

Go to a swinger party and just watch or maybe do some fully-clothed play with some other folks.

I recently tied my wife up, blindfolded her, and drew a butterfly on her pussy with some water-soluble markers. Antenna's from her clit to her bellybutton, upper wings on her lower stomach down to her outer labia, lower wings on her inner thighs to her labia. It was AWESOME...she was writhing and twisting the whole time (check the thread on "Does anyone draw on your partner?")

Take him to a strip bar (which presumably would be women only...if there are male strippers, all the better!) and get a couple's lap-dance. It's pretty hot when you are both there!

I'll post more later as it comes to me. Great thread! Also, I'd suggest going and reading some of the fantasies in the Erotic Literature section of the site. There are some good ones that are very playful (and that's something I love...playfullness!).

BD

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Or how about doing some roleplaying.....theres lots of fun to be had with that too....

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Does he like anal play? If so, maybe get an anal toy/vibe and use it on him.

Something I'd like to do is find a couple who'd be interested in doing "couple's cybersex"...listening to each other go at it over the phone or over audio chat. I'm very turned on by the sounds of sex, so I think that would be pretty hot.

BD

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

This isn't so much something that will make him "go wild", but I'll bet he'd never forget it:

Get a smooth plastic mattress cover for your bed (the kind that zips up and covers the whole thing), remove all the bedding and install the plastic cover. Then pour a cup or two of vegetable oil in the middle of it. You can figure out the rest.

It likely will NOT be the hottest sex you've ever had, but I can almost guarantee you that it'll be fun and memorable.

(Hint: Keep a bath towel close by to wipe your feet so you don't get oil on the carpet on your way to the shower.)

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Tell him "Your wish is my command!" and give him 100% anything he can think of! He'll love it!

7. igor

Gold Member

I'd love to do that - if only I had a partner that wanted sex of any kind.......:(

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

Or go skiing on the hardwood floor!

9. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

Shave all of the hair off of both of your bodies, buy high thread count silk sheets. Not kinky or anything, but it feels so good.

10. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Another idea is to film yourselves! Do an inventory of all the sex acts you can think of, and then lay back and watch! Rank the "hotness" of each one!

11. 1EyedSnake

1EyedSnake New Member

You can try out sub/dom, filming, role play, adult movies, fetishes, different sexy underwear, different positions, different oral techniques, sex toys, and um menage a trois...

12. evman

evman New Member

Tease the hell out of him all day. Pick a day that you will be out all day with no chance of having sex. Wear something revealing and let him get a glimpse of you now and then. Whisper things in his ear that you want to do or want him to do. Rub his cock once in awhile but don't let him touch you. By the time you get home that night he'll be ready to explode!

13. cook74

Gold Member

Go hiking, throw a blanket over a rocky outcrop overlooking a valley. Nothing like sex out doors :brow Just make sure it is secluded...

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Or not. :brow

15. igor

Gold Member

Buy yourself a sex swing.