I tried it

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sweet melissa, Mar 19, 2007.

1. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Last week I posted that I was curious as to golden showers, and that I would be having a chance to try it over the weekend.
    Here's a brief: The friend who was doing this with me showed up as excited as I was. Before she arrived, I put a shower curtain down on the bed, but underneath an old blanket. We'd agreed to have her shave her pussy for the sake of cleanliness, suspecting (knowing actually) that we'd be engaging in lots of oral after the actual pissing was over. I actually shaved her pussy for her as it was my idea to begin with. That in itself was probably the biggest turn on of the night. After some preliminary kissing, fondling ETC, we got right down to it. First she straddled me and we did some mouth to pussy, when we were so worked up we couldn't stand it any more, she let a stream go on me. It ran hot and steaming down my boobs and tummy. Just as she stopped, I moved so that my pussy was right under hers and she let go some more and the piss ran onto my lower belly and down my pussy. Ummm, OK, now it was my turn. I did pretty much the same to her as she'd done to me. No drinking, no squirting on faces. The visual was quite erotic and was worth the effort. Just watching her squirt from those lips that're almost as black as her skin was, well, intoxicating. The actual pissing, doing or recieving really didn't do it for me, however. The sex before and after was great, maybe better than usual, because of the whole new experience.
    I'm glad I tried it and would maybe try it again, although if I don't that's OK too.
    Thanks to all for your input on this from the forums and PMs.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Their is only one way to find out what
    you like in this world, And that is to try it,

Hiker:sf

3. Master9804

Gold Member

Sounds like u had a fun and kinky night. Anytime two woman hook up I,m all for it. Hehe.