I tried it!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Alwayslearningsex, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Welll things that have been on my mind as fantasies were relity as of last night thanks to (name withheld)

During our play she made it clear she LOVES giving oral and set out to show me she meant to please me that way so on my back I went, complying with her repeated request to just enjoy.
    She took great pleasure looking at me while doing it, a turn on, but I also took the lead asking her to try things.

She tried biting a penis only once in her life, it was so-so for her. Last night after I showed her and got to try a bit she kept doing it again and again to the point she made it tingle with her teeth, I am sure I could have orgasmed from it if she kept it going. She knew too, it was twitching a lot in her hand and mouth.
    Next thing, THE fantasy I finally experienced, is for a woman to lay on her back, head hanging over the bed, upside down while I fuck her mouth. Her eyes came alive when she was aked if I could try.
    Once in position that's what I was doing and she was amazing especially with her trust.
    She took my balls in her hands during the fantasy oral. I was going in very slow when pushing in,
    and when it got to her maximum she pushed lightly to have me pull back. She took it for as long as I could do.

It was a huge turn on to watch her lips slide the shaft, keeping my cock in, sliding in and out.
    For those who know my likes, it will be no surprise I was fondling her breasts all along at the same time.

When I finally came (not from her on her back sucking, maybe another time) the relief was so good the balls were sore, of course there was a bit of edging involved. Shenever tried edging before.

NEXT, it will be HER turn. she never orgasmed. she doesn't know how determined I am to give her the way I want to give and find it.

Amature, Redline1 and Doitagain like this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Well done!

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Since she liked doing it next time it's about me I will see if I get to shoot that way.
    Selfish mind sometimes :)

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Did I miss something or did you just get a BJ?

10_3XL likes this.
  5. Amature

Gold Member

I love it when my wife gently bites my penis! Sometimes when I'm a little slow getting off she will do this and it always makes me get over the edge a little quicker.

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Now, now, now - H4H. Not every woman is up to the (ridiculous) standards of quality that you deliver when it comes to blowjobs. ;)

7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

yes I did, but in ways I onlly fantasized about for a while now. It was what I wanted it to be for how it felt and looked like.

8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Well said, maybe some experts should go deliver their standards to the aspiring amateurs, or to make men believers in higher standards.

10_3XL likes this.