I think this stripper really likes me!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Wirenut, May 25, 2008.

1. Wirenut

Wirenut New Member

There's a question at the end, but first my recent encounter that it relates to...

Last night I went to my friend's bachelor party at a strip club. Within the first half hour a dancer came up to me, told me , "you handsome" (it's always nice to hear but it's hard to take a dancer's compliments seriously) and asked me, "lap dance?" (there are semi-private open-front booths in the back room, $20/song). Sure, that's why I'm here. She's hot and all done up with the make-up and outfit, but I wouldn't say she's "out of my league" to actually date if I'd met her on the outside. Back we went, I tried to initiate some usual mindless small talk but she said, "Sorry, I don't speak English"...Ok, fine.

In this place, like most in MA, the girls can get 100% naked and touch you if they want, but you can't touch them or the bouncers kick your ass and throw you out.

She starts writhing around on my lap, which is awesome. I'm taking some liberties touching her and she doesn't protest. Then we're kissing. This is highly unusual in my experience. After a bunch of songs I said I had to go back to my buddies. She made a sad pouty face and put her clothes back on, I gave her some money, then we sat in the booth and kissed and cuddled for a couple more songs "off the clock". I had a drink and a smoke, she did her rotation on the stage, then we went back to the semi but not totally private booths in back, she did some more paid lap dancing for me and then we made out for even longer.

We went out to the main club, rejoined my group, apparently I'd been gone a conspicuously long time, came back disheveled, holding hands with and kissing the dancer... and we proceeded to stand there smiling at each other but it became increasingly awkward since we really couldn't speak to each other. She managed to indicate to me that she got out of work at 1am...it was about 12:30. I made a sad face, shook my head and did the "time is short" gesticulation from the old Mentos commercial. I said my goodbyes, kissed her again and left.

I felt so connected last night...but we didn't even speak the same language. So here's where my question comes in...

Kisses and cuddling are some strongly mind-clouding drugs--> they had me forgetting that I paid for most of her company and attention, and hopeful romantic thinking aside, her indication that she got out at 1 might have been an offer for more intense paid-for attention.
    On the other hand, she crossed lines she could have gotten in trouble for crossing and her affection was not confined to when she was getting paid. The kissing seemed really really real.

Should I have been a sucker or a skeptic? Did the stripper really like me?

2. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Pay her another 100 bucks to find out? Just kidding! She must of been attracted to you to want to meet you after work. Strippers usually don't associate with clients outside of their work.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

I probably wouldn't trust it, but that's just me.

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It's not too uncommon for strippers to do a little hooking on the side either. That 1 p.m. date might have cost you. Been there, done that, paid plenty for the the t-shirt.

5. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

It's your wallet!

The question can be easily resolved. Have her meet you outside of work. If she doesn't go for that, forget it!

If she does meet you, take some time for good conversation. If she wants to be real with you, it'll soon become apparent.

6. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

Sorry, but obviously you don't know strippers.

Funny story:

Friend of mine goes out to a strip club with some other friends and this stripper is acting like she really likes him, sort of like the above story. They get her to hang out with them afterwards at his place.

My friend ends up in his room with her, they are making out and all that, then she gets on her knees, pulls out his dick when he is already fully hard and...says that it'll be $50 for a blow job.

Smart marketing I guess, because he can't say no when he isn't in his right mind at that point, but at that point it was obvious she wasn't just there because she liked him, lol. Though in fairness, $50 for a blow job from a hot stripper is a pretty good deal (although I'd never pay for sex), but when you consider that normally lap dances are like $20-$30...

So, yeah, sorry Wirenut, but if a stripper senses she can get more money out of you, she gets her teeth in like a vampire anyway you can to get that green out of you. I've seen it happen plenty. Even if she did like you, she's still trying to get money out of you, the same way anyone running a business might like their clients, but they still charge them.

I'll give you a little more insight since I was at a club not long ago for a friend's bachelor party. Girls kept coming up to me, as all strippers do, and I kept turning them down. One was -very- determined, trying to be all over me, rubbing on me etc., even after I had said no once. So finally I laughed an said, "Look, I'm married and I've got rules so I don't spend money on lap dances, and I don't want you to waste your time."

She laughed too, dropped the act and then told me she was married as well and she won't let her husband spend money on lap dances like all the other suckers either. Then she moved on to try and find one of those suckers. :)

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Interesting question. Ya know, strippers are human beings too, and you've got to figure that sooner or later, they're going to see someone and/or give a lap-dance to someone they really like and are turned on by. For some, it's going to be "this is someone I could turn a trick with", and with some it's going to be "this is someone I could probably date". However, just because a stripper makes you think that she's really into you doesn't mean it's actually more than just her matching up her own physical lust with her efforts to make a living. Think about it...if you were a stripper, wouldn't you first pick the most attractive guys to give lap dances to, and only work your way to the ugly losers if you had been told "no" by all the guys you thought were attractive? I would!

Just to share some stories, my last 4 strip bar visits have been quite interesting. I visited the Whiskey A-Go-Go in Toronto last October, and had a lap-dance from two hot totally nude women at the same time. (My first visit to a strip bar in many years...after a few shots and about 8-10 girls hitting me up, I figured I might as well make the most of it! :dgrin) One of the girls was just doing her job, the other was quite turned on by me...too the point that she "rubbed one out" for herself while she was grinding on me. Oh my my my...that was hot, it was obvious that she was quite turned on, but I don't think anything would have gone beyond that...or that was my impression. After they collected their money from me, they were both on to the next client. So, she was turned on enough by me to have an orgasm while grinding on me, but not so much that she wanted to hang out with me for free the rest of the night. She was working hard ;) for the money, so I respect that.

Next visit was a couple months after that...my wife and I went to a local strip bar called the Men's Club, and we got a couple's lap-dance from a pretty young lady. I actually believe the stripper here was quite turned on by my lovely wife, which was quite cool with me. :D She wasn't very turned on by me, but, oh boy did my wife and I make up for it when we got home. :dgrin (And oh boy do I wish my wife could have been with me in Toronto earlier!)

Next visit was in February of this year at the Ectasy Theatre in Costa Mesa, CA. A girl there sat and talked with me for a half-hour or so...we actually had quite an engaging conversation. When she finally asked if I wanted a lap-dance, I told her "not yet". :dgrin She came back after she danced and motioned for me, so I went with her. She proceeded to give me a quite hot lap-dance that went into territory that it should not have. I won't go into details, but she was about to just do me right there in the private booth. (I actually said we had to stop...I'm married, and I'm allowed to visit strip bars and get lap-dances, but this was on it's way to far beyond teasing...I'm not allowed to lick or screw a stripper, and I wouldn't violate that rule even if/when I can...I don't need to, my wife satisfies my sexual needs quite well. Not that I'd actually even want to do this if I wasn't married either...I don't have any STD's and don't want any, thank you very much. :D)

Next visit was a couple months ago, I took a buddy to the Men's Club in my home town and bought him a couple lap-dances. One stripper attached herself to me. I got a couple lap-dances from her, and she spent the rest of the night sitting in my lap at our table. I was very...umm...entertained by her, I suppose you could say. (Although in general, strip bars in my home town are very conservative...topless only and no touching by the client allowed at all...a bit boring compared to some of the totally nude and uninhibited ladies I've been lap-danced by before!) Anyway, my buddy said "how much did you friggin' pay her?!" :D (Answer: not very much....definitely not enough to "buy" her time for the whole night.) We talked about quite a few things, like our spouses, our kids, etc. I was having a few drinks...she asked for my phone number and I ended up giving it to her. (I'm pretty sure her and her husband were looking for another couple to swing with, based on a couple things she said.) I told my wife about it all of course and she went "You gave our phone number to a stripper? Hello!" Ooops. :D We all make mistakes or bad choices sometimes, eh? Anyway, she only called twice. :uhh: Whew.

So, yeah, it's entirely possible to meet strippers that you could date or otherwise hook up with outside of the strip bar (just like it's possible to meet women you could date or hook up with virtually anywhere). The ones who like your looks and personality enough to sit there and talk to you (or sit in your lap, or take disallowed liberties during a lap-dance, etc. :D) even though they are not getting paid to do it would be the ones who are candidates, if that's what you're after. But, in general I'd say the ones who come up, say a few words, then ask if you're ready for a lap-dance are generally going to be the ones who are just making their living.

BD

#7 BassDude, May 25, 2008
    Last edited: May 25, 2008
  8. Wirenut

Wirenut New Member

BassDude, sounds like you've had some similar stuff too. I've been tongue kissed by strippers before but not so intently or for the whole night before. I wasn't ever intending to follow through with it, but I can't help but be flattered by the though that (or "if") she really did like me.

Left out in a lot of replies was that she barely spoke english at all. There was no engaging conversation. Communication was more primitive than that...but more sensitive than just hard grinding. Hard to explain having that "click" of connection without words....

9. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Ya know, I don't know about the kissing part...I haven't kissed anyone passionately since my wife and I started seeing each other, including a stripper. (I know my wife sees kissing as a very highly passionate act, so even though I don't necessarily see it as that highly intimate myself, I respect her view and don't do it.) For me, tongue-kissing another woman wouldn't be any huge indication of anything other than we were turned on by each other...so I don't know if that really indicates that she would want to see you outside of a "paying gig".

Interesting on your view of the non-verbal communication, though. A lot of our communication in general is quite non-verbal although we generally don't even recognize it.

Anyway, maybe she was looking for an extended paying gig, or maybe she is interested in getting to know you as a non-client. I dunno...go for it and find out, I guess!

BD

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

And btw...nothing wrong at all with being flattered about it. It sounds like she "hung out" with you even when there was no pay involved. So, you are likely quite right.

BD

11. Wirenut

Wirenut New Member

cool! I do like the idea of girls being into me :D

12. yikez

yikez New Member

same here. some of the strippers i've met will say/do anything for you to keep on asking for more. and therefore paying shitloads of money for what u thought might be 'her liking u'