I think mf g/f is a sub

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by curiousgeorge, Dec 26, 2005.

1. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge New Member

Hi Everyone
    I think my g/f is a submisive. She loves me biting her, pulling her hair,whipping, tying her up and peeing on her she doesn't like to do these to me. I am new at this but I love it and I want to try other things without hurting her. any ideas experiences or web sites I can check out.
    Thanks for your help and replies

2. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

what you must concider is.... is she truley enjoying all this.....or is it just her wish to please you that is making her do such things....
    i would do anything to turn my guy on..well within reason so yes, im sure withouta doubt she does like most of what u do to her but just be understanding that she may just be doing it for you and not herself xx

3. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge New Member

I know she is not doing it just for me. She asks me to do these things she reminds me if I haven't done something in a while. We have a great relationship and talk about everything. I can tell by her actions and sounds. We bought sex toys on-line together and she couldn't wait till they came in and we tried them out

4. 10orgasms

10orgasms New Member

It sounds as though she is trying out her submissive feelings she has. Now would be a good time to sit down and have a talk about it. It's very easy when things are heated up to do something a littler harder or forceful that she doesn't like. You should have a word you both deciede on for her to say when she wants you to stop or ease up. My gf athough not submissive likes for me to do certain things to her like pulling her hair, spanking her ass hard, using the leather whip and fisting her, but we have a word she can say when she's had enough or wants me to quit. Enjoy what you have with your GF but you should be having that talk before hand so you are both playing at the same speed.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Curiousgeorge

One thing I would definitely try out on her, which I don't think was mentioned, is the good old simple blindfold.

Whilst you could combine this with tying her to the bed try this for starters:

Just have her lay in front of a warm cosy fire wearing nothing but the blind fold. Your challenge is to make her cum using any stimulation except intercourse. And a vibrator is a lovely aid in this.

Her challenge is to not do anything. She's not allowed to touch you or herself.

Her pleasure is that she can only guess in anticipation of how she will be stimulated to a mind blowing orgasm.

Once completed, take off the blindfold and complete what you will be begging to do for round two!

6. curiousgeorge

curiousgeorge New Member

Actually we have tried blind folds,handcuffs and tying up and orgasms without intercourse. We do talk all the time about new things. We dont have a stop word but I will discuss that with her.