I think I've been drugged with E!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by runforyoulife, Jul 9, 2012.

1. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

To try and make a long story short, my sexual interactions here lately have been out of this world. It first starts of by us smoking a little weed. I end up in this euphoric state where I can orgasm with out being touched as it goes on and on and on. I'm pretty sure I was slipped some ecstasy. I was wondering anybody else's experience in this and what happens. I have never had this happen before and the bad part is.... Is I like it but I am afraid. Thoughts please, any experiences?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Can't help ya there, Run...but it's sure nice to see ya here again....

3. Spurtacus

Spurtacus Member

E only last a few hours. if this has gone on for a couple days, it's not that. it could just be the bud you have. there's some crazy strands out there :)

4. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

It did only last a few hours. It was the most ridiculous erotic sex I have ever had. I orgasmed multiple times and my orgasms lasted for ever! I could even orgasm by him just whispering what he was going to do to me in my ear. He also made me squirt and orgasm vaginally in which I have never done before.

Oh so satisfied. :D

Thanks 2BB!!! Nice to hear from ya!

5. Gr8SxLfe

Gr8SxLfe New Member

My cousin and her then bf hooked me up with one of their friends, some older guy, and the 4 of us went to hang out at his house, we drank a little remy martin, and smoked a little weed, something that was not new to me, and next thing you know my cousin and I are dancing and bumping and grinding on each other, taking these weird pictures, I finally couldn't take the urge building inside of me so I went to bed with this guy, and it seemed like the best sex of my life, I woke up the next day and looked at the camera, and it was like the closing credits of the hangover. We couldn't believe what we were doing. We asked them about it, and they denied it, but looking at the pictures closer you can tell that we were drugged, because our pupils were huge, almost no iris at all!
    I never spoke to the guy after that, but it did make me want to take E again. I did about 3 more times, and after expierencing it for myself, there is no denying that they drugged us.
    Don't deal with the person anymore. I just think its scary, because you never know how your body will respond to a foreign substance, especially something as mixed, and cut as E. All the talk about covering your drink, and ordering a new one if you've left it unattended, or not smoking an already rolled blunt/joint may be corny, but it can be a life saver!

6. CosmicEye

Gold Member

PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!!!!!!

Weed is a horny drug but not like that. I dont think you can smoke E. It could have been something worse.... I swear I smoked Raid once but I was flippin out.

7. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Not sure if this is awesome or if you should've been super worried... lol

8. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

Uh yea I'm not quite sure what has happened. There are so many variables. The sex was amazing... I mean out of this world. I have never orgasmed so much in my life. It's funny cause he even said "you can get tattooed all day long but you can't take a little pussy eatin?" alright, pictures to come. But I really need to know what's going on. We would smoke together, and I would have a drink or something. So I'm a little lost, unless he put it in my drink. The bad thing is that I like it. But I have horrible downer mood the next day.

????

9. tiffers

tiffers Member

I wasn't aware that you could smoke x, but these days you never know... Sounds like you were Rollin to me but like the others said its possible it was something else. You def will have a ugly down feeling the next day if it was x.. Extasty is very dangerous, with you guys dancing and then having sex could have had your temperature soaring which is life or death.. Be careful honey

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

My ex survived a bilateral brain hemorrhage back in 2000. He is still seriously disabled from it, including not being able to speak. The doctors treating him grilled me twice about whether he used Ecstasy. I never knew of him to do such a thing so I kept saying "no". I found out later that on the night of his stroke, he was with another woman, who had a history of spiking drinks.

It's too late now to know if she caused his stroke. She's fled the scene. We've separated because massive brain damage did not curb his cheating ways.

I now freak whenever I hear of people messing with anything stronger than dope or booze.

Now, if the mood is right and he gives me the right kind of attention I can orgasm from as little as having my hair stroked. I don't use dope and rarely have sex if I've been drinking, it's simply my own level of natural horniness.

11. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

You don't smoke E. Everything feel excellent, not just sexual stuff. You are still lucid, but less aware of your surroundings and you can even slightly hallucinate, it's sort of like a dream. After you come down, you'll be a little dehydrated. What type of weed was it? I've smoked some really crazy stuff before that did sort of what you are talking about.

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

dam son. Thats not cool if ur man knew about it. You gotta ask someone that shit man.

13. runforyoulife

runforyoulife Member

NEWS UPDATE: ( he, he) apparently I am a super light weight. The weed I smoke on my own is super cheap, and it only takes about 2 hits and I am happy as can be. Last night we smoked a bowl with some friends, I used a bong for like the second time and apparently I get stoned waaaaaay easy. I cleared the bong and then afterwards had a complete break down and locked myself in the bathroom. I was having paranoid thoughts and couldn't hardly handle myself. So the whole time I have been super paranoid because I was extremely high. This means all this amazing sex is for real. Cause we made love twice today, I had not smoked at all and it was just as AMAZING!

14. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

15. CosmicEye

Gold Member

That shit had Raid on it. Cheap weed does not get you high, especially 2 hits. You musta smoked a seed or something lol