I think i'm female sexaddict

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AliX310, Jun 16, 2015.

1. AliX310

Gold Member

I've been hearing it for a while now; from some jokes or silly sources. Laughed it off and dismissed is as exploring and empowerment . Im a young woman, enjoying myself. I've had a big transition and have flirted with coping a few ways.
    Sex is not something I want to
    Stop. I in fact long to explore more and find it a really healthy out if you're being safe.

I have been good at keeping myself safe and smart with my deductions so far. ....
    Now , I'm not as positive Im fine

I went on a sex binge. Something totally impulsivly. Something that I had put effort and energy into pursuing. And iniated to cope.
    I had sex With three diffrent men and sex with one woman; in one weekend. I'm regretting it. And have just resisted a very fun offer... But seriously am craving changing my mind.
    :/
    I keep rationalizing my behavior. Some insight and opinions would help :)

#1 AliX310, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Jake_or, ply, CLE32793 and 8 others like this.
  2. duffy

Gold Member

I like you !!

five likes this.
  3. da_rk

Gold Member

As long as you are safe, not hurting anyone - including yourself... and having fun... What's the problem?
    Go have all the fun you can

ply likes this.
  4. ThumbUp

Gold Member

Don't be so harsh on yourself. We have all done things we are not too proud of. But as da_rk says, as long as you are safe :D
    But you know what's safer? skype :p
    Kidding!

The most important thing is to listen to yourself, take time to figure out what is it you really want, then decide and OWN IT!

5. woodster

Verified Gold Member

normal in every way!

6. Barent

Verified Gold Member

Only you know what your limits should be, we can't make that determination. You have a musical instrument in one of your pictures. If this isn't just a prop, and you play music, then maybe devote more time to that for a while, or any other hobby for that matter, and put the sexual urges on hold, temporarily at least, to see how it goes by shifting your focus a bit. Good luck.

#6 Barent, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    ply and slitseeker like this.
  7. jameskcp

Gold Member

Yes, at times I have absolutely shared your thoughts. As a guy the comments here are what I hear from peers but I still feel like it has gone too far some times and has ruined past relationships. I am with someone now who I am totally honest with and understands me and thankfully tries to keep up with me. But she also allows me to indulge my cravings and it honestly is conflicting at times. So far it has been good and worked but I still feel like the binges are selfish or a problem even when allowed or shared. I find that complete honesty is the only way I have been able to make it work but I can't help but feel some day it will also be a detriment. Probably does not help much but my two cents.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

If you don't "sow your wild seeds" now you will always wonder what could have been.
    Enjoy and embrace, it is not going to last forever!

ply likes this.
  9. whybother

Gold Member

I'm probably reading too much into this but my guess is that since you talked about "safety" and you seem to be womdering now if you were, indeed acting safely.

Acting "impulsively" implies that you may not have actually considered all the factors that go into safe behavior. You didn't say whether the individuals were friends, acquaintances or strangers. You didn't say what if any protection you used. You did not say where you were. These and other factors all combine to create a spectrum. With sex I guess you could say that unprotected sex with a stranger in a place the stranger chooses without anyone else knowing where you are would be near one end and protected sex with someone you have known for a long time, who has roots in your community of friends and has your best interests at heart is near the other.

I am all for experiencing things while you are young but your hesitation speaks volumes. When you have sex you are sharing very intimate parts of your self. Ask yourself if you want to share that with just anybody. Barent gives a great answer. Take a step back and slow down. You are too precious to risk harming yourself. You , yourself are the most valuable thing you have. Treat yourself as a most prized possession. You wouldn't hand the keys to your car to a stranger in a bar and say "have fun driving it, give me the keys back when you are done".

Don't trust that same stranger with your safety.

Also, I'm a big fan of therapy. Since you are expressing doubts, it might be worthwhile to make an appointment with a professional instead of asking us here on SF.

10. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

Your behavior is perfectly normal., particularly if you have been deprived of sexual activity for a long time. We all suffer from this at times in one way or another. I would hope you will enjoy yourself while keeping safe , partuicilarly with regard to picking up infections.
    As for the feelings of guilt you may have - I would ignore them. The fact that you are aware of your feelings is good and will help you to make sensible decisions about your life. You are a young woman with lots of life ahead of you so enjoy life while you are young and who knows , you may even find real. love as well as sex. I hope you will be careful though with whom you engage as there are some funny people about.
    I really wish you well. :)

11. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Having fun and exploring your sexuality - limits is perfectly healthy.

If you are doing it to cover up other emotions/feelings/something that happened, you should talk to a professional.

Candela, v-unit and whybother like this.
  12. sandwich

Gold Member

I can't tell if you are really concerned about having what you called an addiction or if that was just a cute label for what has been going on. Therefore, I can't address your post other than to say if you are truly concerned about being addicted then I don't think we can equate that with just having fun or exploring your sexuality. I also don't think any of us should encourage you to continue on in the same manner until you clarify.

13. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Your just human..Keep on having safe sex xoxo

ply likes this.
  14. Redline1

Gold Member

Explore away sweetie!!!!

15. Candela

Verified Gold Member

@redline...Where did you get that hideous guy laughing,He gives me the creeps lol

16. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

My 2 cents go along with whybother and Barent, the words binge and addiction are not healthy words and are concerning...as HFH stated, otherwise I say enjoy yourself :)

Are these sexual outing being mentioned to your SO?

The_E_in_CLE likes this.
  17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

She has not mentioned having an SO.
    I think that she simply a sexploring!

18. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

The_E_in_CLE likes this.
  19. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

But it sounds like she needs to get awwwwwaaayyyyy from him....

20. Spud14

Spud14 New Member

two issues to deal with, STDs and safety. BOTH can be easily handled if you join a local swingers club. They have members tested (normally) AND welcome single ladies. See if there is one in your town, and go for a drink and to check it out.

CLE32793 likes this.