I think I'm a Lesbian Identified Man

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tim2010, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Tim2010

Tim2010 New Member

I heard the term used on the L Word and I think I could possibly be one. I am a guy who's into girls but I am also jealous of how good women can look. I wouldn't want to cross-dress or have an operation to change my gender but I would love to have been born in a woman's body. When I look at pictures of celebrity women on the internet, I get a boner but at the same time I wish I was in thier body and could use it to attract other women. I also have sexual fantasies about being with other women as a woman. I also enjoy watching videos of women making out with each other on the internet. I also enjoy watching a lot of lesbian shows and movies. Am I what is known as a Lesbian Identfied Man or just a prev who is maybe a little too obsessed with lesbians?

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

The opinions of Perv may be a little skewed around here. But what you describe isn't all that unusual. I've thought about it. If you obsess over it, you should probably try to get a grip on that. Otherwise, you're just another oversexed guy. Join the club.

3. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

welcome to the club!

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Where's Heely when you need him....:eyes

5. SWGirl

SWGirl New Member

I also sometimes fantasize about being a lesbian.
    Hmmmm.

6. Godiva

Godiva Member

If you don't FEEL like a male, then you are a "Female" on the inside, your brain (ie- into girly things and find male things boring. Wish you looked like a woman, felt like you were born in the wrong body). I wish i was a guy, you know, no child birth, but i identify as being a woman. There is a difference between wanting to be something and thinking you are not what you are in essence.
    It seems that you identify as a male still somehow, but are turned on by women, which is very common.
    Anyway, just be you, we don't need labels in this world. You are you, i am me. That is all that matters. A person is a person, no matter how confused or unique.