I think I triggered an earthquake of drama

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Adramalech, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Ok, so I was at a party last night having a few drinks, the usual stuff, anyways, I ran into one of my good friends who brought his sister with him. Few hours pass and were upstairs playing Xbox and I decide I want to go sit on the futon. So my girl and I are sitting next to her(I'm in the middle) and my GF starts rubbing up on me. Well, things slowly start to progress with her sliding her hand down my pants, etc... and about 20 mins later she's giving me a hand job. Next thing I know, my friends sister starts rubbing up on me too! :eek: Thing is...My GF didnt seem to mind! Next thing I know i'm getting a hummer from my friends sister! So I climax and then her and my GF start making out meanwhile i'm sitting here going :nerv :drool :eek. So we sober up and leave and my GF and I joke about having a 3some, etc...but the thing is. It was my friends sister! So I just have an extremely strong feeling that i'm going to be receiving some drama once he finds out. Question is...should I go for a 3some? My GF is bi and this girl didn't seem to mind so I think chances are good.:)brow) But then on the other side of the coin is her brother/my friend. Granted he has been a bit of a dick to me ever since his parents bought him a BMW, so maybe some good ole fashion videotaping is in order but still...I'm at a crossroad. So, what do you :sf people say? :bow

2. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

What you did have there was a threesome it may not have been planned. As for telling your friend I would keep it to myself and if someone else tells him then that is fine but I would not be the one that told him. As for inviting your firend's sister for a threesome personally I would not shit where I eat. Meaning it could get messy if thing continue and no one needs the drama involved. I would be happy with what happened and if your gf is open to the idea of a threesome then I would look for someone else.

3. jaguar

jaguar New Member

I agree with yorkiesmurf , it might be tempting, but why add fuel to the fire

4. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Because then my girl can look like this.
    [​IMG]

:D

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

Well why didn't you say that before, go for it!

6. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Mad if you don't!!! Its between you and the girls involved....its none of his business:eyes

Mind you....we do expect a full run down on proceedings afterwards :brow

7. PappaBear

PappaBear New Member

Just be sure that what your wanting to do is worth what your risking , but hey taping it is always a good idea LoL >;]

8. Funseeker

Funseeker New Member

Life is too short to miss out on opportunity.

9. Adramalech

Adramalech New Member

Very true, but at the same time you have to balance between what you want, and what is respectful of your mate. And my GF is kinda....shifty in terms of what she wants to do/doesn't want to do and changes her mind a lot of times so I gotta catch her on the right day. :D

10. Eros1987

Eros1987 New Member

I say one lucky son of a. :D