I think I like someone.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sectra95, Jul 3, 2012.

1. sectra95

sectra95 New Member

HeyHey,

I'll get straight into it. I went out the other day with a mate & 2 girls, and I had abit to drink. I was at the point where I had the confidence, but I wasn't making a fool out of myself. There was one girl I was talking to throughout the night, I didn't think anything of it but 2 days later I feel like i really like her.When I listen to music, I think of her. I've only ever had one crush in my life, and I feel like she is the second. Although I don't know her very well, and I just got told shes 2 years younger than me. She is extremely hot, seems to have a nice personality. Although shes known by quite a lot of people.

What do you think?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

i think i remember those days....cherish them my friend...whatever you do and whatever may happen..enjoy this time of your life because it passes by very, very quickly......
    as far as advice...just one thing...be yourself. and be honest with her...and good luck.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ditto 12BB but adding further advice; waste no time getting a date with that babe!

4. sectra95

sectra95 New Member

Thanks man, I appreciate that.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

First, how old are you and how old is she? You speak like 2 years younger is a big deal?