I think I am a closet nudist

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by danrb007, Aug 3, 2014.

1. danrb007

Gold Member

I have found that I really enjoy being nude when I am alone. Yes I usually end up masturbating at some point. But I really enjoy the freedom and feeling of not wearing clothes. I sometimes wish I was in a nudist household. As I look back on my life I have always been his way. When I was a bachelor I would either only have boxers on or be nude whenever I was home. First thing I would do when I got home would get undressed and it made me feel so relaxed. Anyone here feel the same way? If you are in a nudist household how do you keep it from being sexual?

loves2ride and naughty4u like this.
  2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Ohhh, I thought you liked being nude in your closet!!!

Doitagain, phish and Love2BKinky like this.
  3. gentol

gentol New Member

100 percent totally agree

4. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Yup! Same here..we have a nudist resort near by.. But I know people I work with go there?? And I sometimes wonder if I like being nude for the freedom or if I'm just a closet exhibitionist?? Since being nude makes me horny?? I think it's less lifestyle & more sexual?? But I love being naked outdoors??

5. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

My husband is the same way! He loves to be naked and wishes he could be naked all the time, even when working outdoors or cutting the grass. :D

I like being naked, but I am a little more reserved about it. Probably because women are (somewhat or generally) more Self Conscious about themselves than men are (due to Society's demands of us being a "Perfect 10"). And/or our desire to have the exact body we wished we had.

Re: Nudist Colony or Community; I've wondered the same thing... How would one keep all the nakedness ;) from becoming Sexual. Husband say's it would eventually be the same mind set as how we all are now with Wearing Clothes. It just becomes a way of life, and you don't necessarily notice it, and you just go about your day that way.

Love2BKinky likes this.
  6. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

Just what L2R said.
    I enjoy being naked and would definately do yard work nude if the neighbors wouldn't complain.
    I don't see going to work nude but if we lived in a nudist colony and I was the "maintenance man" :D

It is not so much sexual as the free & relaxed feeling.

loves2ride likes this.
  7. AGFUNK

Gold Member

We are usually naked at my house. We don't have air conditioning and it's more comfortable without clothes. Being nude for me is not sexual, it's natural.

8. biker061

Gold Member

We're pretty much nude around our place (both indoors and out) all the time, weather permitting, unless we have company coming over. We both like the feel and the view. It can go from routine to sexual in a split second!