I think he fist me?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Adida, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Adida

Adida Member

Please do not laugh, if you can not give me a constructive advise please don't.
    I am married for almost 7 years, our love making always was pretty the same every time.. My husband caressing me, until I was completely wet then we would have sex in a couple positions..
    The last few months something changed.. He started to finger me very often. I could tell he was using more than two fingers but I didn't know exactly what he was trying to do. I cum very fast, before he even penetrates me, sometimes even when he is only caressing me.. And once I cum I can't exactly tell what he is doing..
    We don't talk about our sex. That's his order. I don't know why but he can't have any sex discussions. That leaves me sometimes very confused with my thaughts.
    Anyhow.. Three days ago we were in bed, and he was playing with his fingers inside me.. All I remember was at a certain point I was on my belly and I suddenly leaped forward as he pushed his Hand inside me. He grabbed me with his other hand beneath me keeping me still, and I just kept cumming and moaning.. After a while I can't tell exactly what was going on I just couldn't think at all. I felt his hand withdrawing slowly and It just felt so huge, I could feel his four fingers leaving me slowly.
    Only then he put his organ inside me and had sex with me. And I was still unable to think at all.
    The past three days I could feel myself contracting with waves of orgasm flushing me out of nowhere regardless of what I do.
    Is it possible he did that? He could barely push 3 fingers inside me couple of months ago!
    I am terrified of the thought of it! I it dangerous? Can it cause damage? How is it even possible? Why is he doing this? We never did that before! Shouldn't he ask me first?
    I feel so embarrassed to even ask him, I did have a massive orgasm, which makes me even more ashamed of the whole thing..

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

If he fisted you - you'd know it! It is very unlikely it just 'slipped in'. I have been fisted a number of times...and no matter the size of the hand, it takes a LOT of work in relaxation and preparation before it will happen.
    The vagina stretches to allow the birth of a child so it is absolutely possible...

He definitely should have spoken to you about it first though, although you mentioned he won't talk about sex?

As long as you enjoyed the experience and no one was hurt, go with it and have fun! :)

hot757cpl and Adida like this.
  3. Adida

Adida Member

We do spend a lot of time in foreplay. In general we take 40 minutes at minimum and up to even two hours at times..
    And as I said I get very wet and relaxed as we go along.
    Maybe you are right and I would have known. But I was left confused and even ashamed in a was for enjoying this and letting him do what ever he wants.
    And I never experienced before those sensations after sex. For three days I keep getting aroused out of no where, and that's fade away a little by now.
    Thank you for your answer!
    And plz forgive me for any writing mistakes, since English is not my mother language.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I don't like the fact that he ordered you not to talk about sex with him. That is very controlling and unhealthy.

My guess is he probably hit your g-spot which gave you the strong orgasm.

I'm not sure why you are embarrassed. It's your body. You have a right to know what's going on.

If he is shy to talk about sex face to face, maybe you could email/text/write notes. You should talk about sex. It should bring you closer as a couple.

Adida likes this.
  5. Adida

Adida Member

Thank you

HotForHoney likes this.
  6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Adida, since it was a positive experience that you enjoyed then don't over think anything and by no means be ashamed of having enjoyed such a powerful orgasm; you are lucky that you did!
    As ST stated the vaginal tract can expand to accommodate not only a baby's head but also shoulders so that is quite larger than even a normal sized hand although in the case of birth this is facilitated by hormones which allow greater elasticity than in the non pregnant state.
    It is somewhat odd that your partner seems unable to talk about sex yet seems quite patient and skilled in being able to provide you with much pleasures.
    Perhaps he has some childhood hang ups yet to be resolved which prevents him from talking with nice wife of things he might still "feel" is shameful or deviant.
    Small steps in progress would be the way to go but do find a way to tell him that he has made you feel very special and that it was very good ;)

Adida likes this.
  7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Curious ...where are you from?

8. Adida

Adida Member

Israel :)

HotForHoney likes this.
  9. Adida

Adida Member

An update: yesterday I asked him very gently how many fingers he used on me and his answer was "one, maybe two, I don't remember..."
    To me that sounded like a bald lie!

HotForHoney likes this.
  10. lbushwalker

Gold Member

But since it felt good, take two ;)

Adida likes this.