I tend to have an orgasim way to fast when i have sex...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by faux, Sep 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faux

faux New Member

Hello,
    My Girlfriend and I have sex quite a bit. Of course she has a very hard time having an orgasim during sex, in fact it has only happend once. But A problem that needs to be worked on is the little time it takes me to have an orgasim. I swear when we have alot of foreplay, and at the moment I enter her, or withing a minute, I will have had an orgasim. It is really quite annoying and i wish i could do something about. Usually i just deal with it and keep going for awile untill she is satisfied. What can i do, mentally and physically to hold off for an extended period of time. Curious if anyone else has the same problem..

Thanks

2. wheretodream

wheretodream New Member

A friend of mines boyfriend is the same way and he became a pro at eating her out. if you read some books/ manuals~ she'll love it and not worry about you getting off too fast because you make up for it in other ways.

3. killjoy

killjoy New Member

firstly, try wearing a condom, if you are already wearing a condom find a thicker condom, or try a condom with desensitizing cream. Secondly, a technique to try out is to stay still once you've entered your partner, this will allow you to adjust to the sensation of contact and you will eventually relax a little. A big problem in situations like this is that you become so anxious that you become tense, and climaxing is a natural way to release tension, so you cum quicker.
    Learn where your 'point of no return' is. this is the point where you can no longer hold back orgasm. You can learn it by bringing yourself near to orgasm (by beating off) but stopping before the actual deed, doing this a whole bunch will help you identify this point. Then when you are with your partner or SO (significant other) you will realize when you are about to blow and will be able to slow down / stop before it happens. Don't just stop outright, try changing positions, it'll make things more interesting for her and will give you time to cool your jets.
    If none of this works you could always see a doctor about anxiety, as there are drugs such as beta blockers which are known to lower anxiety levels and often dull sexual response (how quick you finish off)
    Hope this helps

-KJ

4. Tico

Tico New Member

If you cum to fast then start foreplay right after and have a sex a second time so she can have an orgasm as well! The numbing rubbers and creams are for the birds it also numbs her and what's the point then if your both numb? Master and Johnson had a couple tricks for lasting long- Very simple as mentioned in the other post: When you feel yourself coming, stop what you are doing, and don't move until the feeling goes away. Once it does, slowly go back to the motion. Once you feel yourself coming again, stop, and remain still until it goes away. Practice from masturbating. Another M&J trick: pinch the base of your penis for thirty seconds when you feel yourself about to come. Now this is a bit odd for the girl to see this. I prefer the natural slowing things down. Oh and the thinking of other things like baseball is bull think about what your doing so you do it right and you both cum. :D
    The average ejaculation time for men between teenage years and 40-years old is within 8 minutes. If you're only lasting a few seconds then you might have other issues but if you last a few minutes and she doesn't cum just go for round 2. It's fun anyway so why not do it twice!

5. Diabolique

Diabolique New Member

punk it up...

hey boy, listen, its not just your dick..its a lot more to making love, -style your hair, do something weird, get a tattoo, get a piercing, I dont have any of these (like tattoo or punk'd hair) but I know how to talk kinky, how to arouse by cuddling, by spanking, by kissing in the right spots, by telling her hun'y nothing'z in her ears, kissing her lips passionately..doing several different positions, massaging, be a slave, then be a master, watch her being excited, track the sparkle in her eyes, make her fuckin' happy... good luck, Diabolique [Butt-Kiss] <-* (|)

6. barbie

barbie New Member

One good way is when you know you are going to be with her try masterbating right before.That way you van consentrate on her,and make her orgasm,maybe more than once.I'm sure she would love you for that.Practice makes perfect!!!!!

7. hurley

hurley New Member

Iv seen on some medical sites that it is cause by masterbating to much. At first it seemed odd to me, but for me its probably true. I got into a bad habbit of doing it about once a day. I also thought that if I did it before me and the love had sex, but it make me go even faster. The site said that you shouldnt do it more then 2-3 times a week. It causes some imbalance of cemicals in the brain. So right now im trying it, but i wont see any results cause me and the love are on a sex break. =/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.