I sold my first love, Ill never forget you.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CosmicEye, Dec 29, 2011.

1. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I have so many fond memories of her. We may had fought at times but made sweet, sweet, love at other times. She was my first love, my first car, my first 240sx. Sad to see her go but I'm glad to see she moved on. Tonight Ill be dreaming in slow motion of the memories I have as they fade from one to another, waving it goodbye in the distance. Goodbye.. my love..

[​IMG]

Dark pic of it on the trailer (blown head gasket).. Heres another.

[​IMG]

Dammit thats hot.

Atleast its still fairly local and in VA. The guys were really cool and collect the cars along with build them (hi, quit lurking and post). I hope to see it again someday as a beast with a new RB'd soul. The trade off was satisfying to see

[​IMG]

And all the parts made precious room in my epicly small bedroom. I need a beater for winter so I am checking out a 95 4door Civic (dx I believe), non vtec I know but a great reliable beater for snow since thats all I really need. I found a few B16 swapped civics but I dont wanna pay 3-4 grand, I need to save/use some money for things I need. I looked at it today and needs tires and a new radio with antenna. Other than that its a decent looking car on the outside, besides the bent up rear drivers door. The engine looks great and only 85000 original miles!! Asking price was only $1000 so for the work thats needed Ill offer $800. Great find if I do say so myself. Ill post pics if I buy it.

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

85k, that's just getting good and broken in for a rice burner. That should get you to Spring easily.

3. Essene

Gold Member

Dude........ Was it an SE/SE-R?

I have lived this car for a while (coming in third to the Skyline and Supra). Most any Japanese car (even the AE 86) that has RWD I'm a fan of.

Any ways, it was a clean ride. I'm jealous of both you AND the people who bought it from you.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

It was an SE (SE-R is Sentra). It was acually not in very good shape. The guy I bought it from decided to screw in a wakass bodykit INTO the fucking body with screws. Other than that the body was in very good shape with no fades in paint, and only 2 dents big enough to see but not major. The motor was done for, that and other issues was why it was a sort of a low price.

I hope to find another of the same year but 100% stock. I did find a white one within miles of my house but my car was too fucked up to trade at the time. I wish I had that car because it was soooo nice.

Here is the current car:

[​IMG]

Yep.. fuck it.. its my beater car. Has a few issues but nothing that cant be fixed.