I show alice my garden shed after training...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mestizomad, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Hi,

I shall keep this story quit short, as I normally make them rally long and overly detailed.

Me and my GFs super hot friend Alice have a mutual interest in gym and boxing. Me being fairly experienced and her being a novice.

Because of this, we arrange for me to give her some occasional free boxing training at our place.

It's a warm sunny afternoon and I'm already isn't the garden. Keen to get started, Alice turns up early, scantily clad and smoking hot as ever.

She is wearing the worlds smallest tightest shorts and some sports bra type top. Her tits look great and her legs are as long and stunning as ever. Her ass ain't bad either.

We get started, doing some stretched, core workouts, bag work etc. Alice is getting quite hot and bothered, but her slight sweatiness just make her glimmer and look even hotter.

After, a solid 1 hour of training, we decide to call it a day. We are chatting casually, and Alice being a bit of a flirt, makes a mild joke about giving me sexual favours in exchange for training.

Alice is know for being a bit of a rampantly horny nympho, and I have it on good authority that she hasn't had any cock recently.

I also know that Alice is a very naughty girl, who likes sex in outdoor naughty places and likes casual sex with male friends.

I decide to be very naughty myself and so i tell her that she needs to come and see my shed / gym space.

We walk over to the enact of the garden, out of sight of the house and my GF.

We enter the shed and I sit down at the far end on my comfy chair. Alice looks around, and then asks what she should do now.

I tell her that she hasn't made payment for her gaining yet and quite blunty say to her that maybe she should take her top off for me.

"You wanna see my tits do you" she says..

"Certainly" I say

Alice obliges wit little argument and before I know it she had undone her sports bra top and its lying on the floor, her fantastic, round and firm, 32D tits in front of me.

I immediately start to get hard, and Alice notices. I undo my trousers, releasing my semi hard dick in front of Alice.

“How big is it?” She says

“7" I say

"I'm making it all nice and hard for you?" She says

"Maybe" I say

"Well what if i rub my tits like this for you"

Alice starts groping and massaging her beasts, me getting harder by the second.

I start to stroke my cock and I take delight in that Alice can see me doing so.

“Come closer to me” I say.

Alice moves closer towards me until she is right in front of me. Her tits in touching distance.

I reach over and softly caress her nipples with my fingers. She moans slightly as her nipples get harder.

I then reach up, and quite suddenly grab the back of her head and pull her sharply downwards, forcing her onto her knees.

She takes a second to realise what’s going on and before she can say anything I force her face into my crotch and my hard dick into her mouth.

I don’t let her talk or complain, I just make her swallow my dick as I slam it against the back of her throat, making her gag.

I place my other hand behind her head and push her down, my dick is so deep in her mouth that she almost closes her mouth and bites me, but she continues swallowing.

I give her head some slack and then make her up and down, my shaft fucking her mouth hard and deep.

I take my phone and decide to take some photos of Alice’s pretty face wrapped around my dick. I take several photos of even a short video segment as she slurps and swallows.

After a few minutes of relentless mouth fucking , I’m getting extremely worked up, but I’m not ready to finish yet.

I release her head from my firm grip and her mouth is released from around my dick. My dick is covered in saliva and Alice looks red faced and watery eyed, gasping for air.

I get the impression that Alice likes being used, as she doesn’t complain, she just kneels in front of me, almost willing me to punish her some more.

I then get up out of my chair, pull her up at the same time. I grope her firm tits and bend down slightly to suck on them.

After a minute or so and after I have thoroughly savaged her tits, I lead her over to me work table and turn her around.

I forcefully bend her over my table and press her face and torso into the work surface.

I grope her amazing ass, before pull down her shorts and her panties, down to her ankles.

I step back to inspect her and pull my phone out again, I take some photos of her sexy ass, bent over my table and as I do so I spank her repeatedly.

Shen moans each time I spank her and so I continue doing so several more time until her ass is red.

I then take my hard dick in one hand, give it a few strokes and press the tip into her pussy lips. I tease the entrance of her pussy for over a minute, as she moans with anticipation.

Once I have teased her enough I force myself deep inside her, so hard that I rock the work surface. I slam myself into her ass cheeks and they press her body into the table as I do so.

I fuck her relentlessly hard, almost punishing her. She spreads her hands out and takes hold of the edges of the work table, the table working around and creaking as I power fuck her.

I pound her for a few minutes, until she is moaning so loudly that I’m concerned that my GF will hear her even from inside the house.

I continue fucking her until I feel like I’m close. When close, I pull myself out quickly and with the same motion I pull Alice off the work table and throw her back onto her knees.

I grab hold of the back of her head and a few seconds later I ejaculate all over her pretty face. As I cover her face in thick cum, I take my phone out again and take more pictures of her topless and on her knees, covered in cum.

She gasps, almost in shock with the shear amount of cum that I have covered her in. She put’s her hand on her face in a motion to wipe some of it off, but I stop her.

I tell her that she’s not allowed to wipe if off yet and that she should get changed. She gets up and starts to get dressed, but I don’t allow her to put her panties back on and I tell her that I’m keeping her soiled panties.

She puts her shorts and sports top back on and then looks at me, cum still on her face.

I tell her that she has to go home now, but she has to walk back to her house with my cum still on her face.

I also tell her that she’s only allowed to wipe my cum off when she gets back and that she has to swallow it.

She says “glady”, gives me a smile and turns to be on her way.

She quick walks down the side of the house, passing a few windows, trying to not get seen by my GF.

Alice walks all the way back to her house, which is at least a 5-10 min walk down a public street.

15 or so mins later, I receive a text from her, a picture of her topless and sitting on her bed, cum still on her face, her licking her cum covered finger. She tells me that several people noticed her face but that it just turned her on more. And that in the last 50 feet to her house she took her top off and walked down the street topless.

We then exchange more sexual texts and I promise her that is shall wank over her panties later that evening. She then tells me that she liked that i punished her for the naughty little slut that she is and that she wants more next week. But next time we should do it all in the garden in broad daylight.

The End.

2. alex93977

Gold Member

Amazing story!

Mestizomad likes this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Awesome Story!

Mestizomad likes this.
  4. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

Me girlfriend made me somewhat hard the other day after telling me how much of a naughty little middle class slut Alice is.

She has quite a reputation for shagging male friends in extreme and public places.

My GF knows I have a crush on Alice and we once came very close to arranging a threesome. But it didn't happen of various minor reasons.

So many iPad typos in that story though!