I shouldn't feel flattered

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Deepinmysoul, May 5, 2015.

1. Deepinmysoul

Gold Member

The other day an older man I used to work with texted me for the first time since I left that job. I didn't mind that and we texted back and forth a little. He increased his flirtation which didn't really surprise or bother me either. This I didn't see coming: kinda outta the blue he offered me $200 if I let him titty fuck me! I didn't know how to react, no one had ever said anything like that to me. I politely declined and he said the offer was always on the table. I think what bothered me the most was that I actually felt flattered :(

Rodbearing, phish, ply and 1 other person like this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Wow. Well from what I see you are very attractive So i get that he wants to titty fuck you lol.
    All jokes aside , just brush it off. You can take that a few ways but just go with he doesn't think he has a chance and out of desperation he threw that out there. Yeah I get it if it made you feel " cheap " or something but let it roll off you. There are all types of people out there and maybe he just isn't the smoothest of them.
    If it happened to me I'd would start out "wow really? You want me so bad you would pay?" ....then I'd think " wait...wtf. ..what do I look like to you" ...then blow it off ....meh ...I know who I am.

Deepinmysoul likes this.
  3. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Wow that's a desperate guy,Id be pissed about him saying that,yes you may be flattered but what does he think you are a whore!!..Id text him back and ask him if he pays his wife/g/f 200 bucks to titty fuck them!!!..

Deepinmysoul likes this.
  4. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

That is really no way to speak to a lady ! :) If he had said he wanted to kiss you it might have been more appropriate

Deepinmysoul likes this.
  5. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I would have to avree with doitagain, while what he said was crude and disrespectful, he may have ask out of desperation. However i could be wrong and the dude is just a douche.

ply, Candela and Deepinmysoul like this.
  6. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Yes a crude disrespectful desperate douche!....Hunt him down and bitchslap him!

billytk1977 likes this.
  7. Amature

Gold Member

Pretty crass of him to say such a thing I guess. But then on the other hand if he'd just asked a girl out on a date and ended up titty fucking her and not bought her flowers, dinner or a Coke we'd be talking about him being a cheap bastard. I really don't know what to say that isn't going to piss someone off. If he'd asked you to clean his house, mow his lawn, do his laundry, or bake him a cake and not offered you payment that wouldn't be good either. What everyone is offended about is his offering money for sex. Truthfully, if a girl offered me $200 to give her 30 minutes of pleasure I would feel extremely flattered she thought me worth paying for. But, that's just me. He probably figured financial compensation was the only way you would even consider having sex with him, I'd just take it as a compliment and realize he has low self esteem and try and forget it. If he brings it up again, tell him you aren't for sale, you only give yourself to those worthy of your affection.

ply, billytk1977 and Tonystarkxxx like this.
  8. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I'd give it serious consideration. Not likely to get an STD or pregnant. Might want to up the kitty a little. Or just go for it and enjoy.

See what he thinks about $500 or $800.

You can have a nice little titty fuck and then buy yourself something nice afterwards.

I don't think you should be bothered at all by the fact that you feel flattered by the offer.
    |
    $200 isn't a terrible offer. I'm not sure what hookers go for these days.

But if he had invited you out to be eaten and a few drinks, he would probably cum in under the $200 margine

#8 ply, May 5, 2015
    Last edited: May 5, 2015
    Amature likes this.
  9. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

You're all saying he's this and that, maybe made her feel cheap, get over it, blah blah.

Am I the only one that sees that she said she was flattered by the proposition, and that's what's bothering her?

Amature and ply like this.
  10. 12barblues

Gold Member

I would have been completely insulted. That price is rediculously low for such a high quality product...:D

ply, arugula and Barent like this.
  11. Barent

Verified Gold Member

A lot depends on the tone, content and degree of the prior flirtation that you say was going on. He made a mistake, and thought that this was an acceptable proposition, but if you don't want this sort of thing to happen again, you have to straighten it out with him, or risk hearing more of the same, or worse. But if you're OK with it, a private conversation that some might be upset with, it might turn into a nice friendship.

#11 Barent, May 6, 2015
    Last edited: May 6, 2015
    ply, 10_3XL and 12barblues like this.
  12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I can sort of see where Deep is coming from on this.
    It is all about context and how this dude relates to her.
    I am guessing that she is flattered that this man would place a monetary value on fucking her obviously delightful tits let alone actually make an offer in such an outrageous manner.
    He must have known in advance that he would get the bum rush response but perhaps he had some spiritual fortifying sauce ahead of this suggestion.
    I think that the best thing for Deep it to laugh it away as him being such an awkward dork of a loser :)
    **busily counting change in broken piggy bank**

Barent likes this.
  13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I can see why it would bother someone to feel flattered if offered monetary compensation for sexual acts (in short: prostitution). Because of the widespread negative view on sex for money, it would definitely give the sense of being "cheap" or "dirty" or some other term that people tend to unfairly associate with the sex industry.

That you felt flattered is not a Bad Thing - it's natural for anyone to feel good about themselves when someone expresses desire/interest, even if it is as poor of an expression as he made. Don't let it get too far under your skin. My impression is that - even though it was in very poor taste and completely without tact - the man didn't mean any harm or offense. He also (probably; I'm not sure) doesn't view you in a degrading way; he just had no clue how to approach the subject of sex with you in a way that would yield positive results without adding some sort of extra (i.e. money) to his proposition.

MissScarlett and ply like this.
  14. Barent

Verified Gold Member

It's possible that he has never had any kind of physical contact with a woman that did not involve monetary compensation, and that's all he knows.

Candela likes this.
  15. ply

ply
    Gold Member

16. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Hes a bold dude. But all the same he's still a twat.

Mind you any twat could say that or similar in a text.. its easy for anyone who wants too its not to someones face obviously.

Flattered hmm for a split second possible.. but a nano second later you sound like you realized hes obviously a creep.

17. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Yaa, Like you've never paid for it. Nice dinner, maybe a movie, a bottle of Champaign. He just cut to the chase.

Barent likes this.
  18. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Takes two to tango buddy.. both men n women do things for each other. Thats true.

That guy was a twat. He had to wimp out and say that.. in a text as well. Even more of a twat.

19. BigTitLover

Gold Member

There is a couple guys I know that are well off, single, and get off on the whole "sugar daddy" role. One flat out told me he is to the point he can't get off unless he is paying for it in some manner, gifts, cash, trading... He has 20 something girl now (he is 42) that he is paying her college tuition in exchange for her to be his arm candy and plaything.

20. MarkJ420

Gold Member

The argument that we all pay for it one way or another doesn't wash. Because i dont know about some others here but i dont pay for dinner/champaign or movies e.t.c.. thinking to myself oh this will get me sex tonight.
    All sounds pretty pathetic to me if thats the attitude of some peeps.