I shaved my head!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Puss_in_boots, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

With all this talk about Britney Spears shaving her head I thought I'd like to give it a go. I didn't shave it completely bald but just buzzed it as short as could. So what do you guys think? I personally think I look really good with buzzed hair:

[​IMG]

JUST KIDDING EVERYONE!!!

Yeah, that's me with buzzed hair but the picture is about ten years old. I shaved my head just to see what it would be like. :p

2. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

Wow you scared me. I love long hair on women, but even with buzzed hair you are still a hottie.

3. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

You so look like a singer from the 80.....shand occoner ( the one who sung....nothing comapres, nothing compares too you )

But you look good Puss_in_boots...not many gals i know could pull that off an still look real good.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

OMG! You had Thorn & I going for a minute!!!
    You do actually look quite sexy with the buzz - but I'm a "females should have hair" kinda person. :)

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

sorry for double post but i had to show the female im on about....cause puss_in_boots although this female is older now , she didnt half look like you in that picture ( minus the ciggy though hehe )

[​IMG]

6. doberman

doberman New Member

her name is sinéad o’connor.. and she did not only make music in the eighties, her latest album came out in 05.. and in march this very year a new album is about to be released.. ignorance is bliss!

some of the hottest girls i had the pleasure to meet up with were shaved bald..

7. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sorry i hadnt kept up to date on her....Plus i hadnt siad she only made music in the 80's, but was referring more to that i remembered her from the 80's and she looked very much like Puss_in_boots....But thanks for showing me how to spell her name ...not one i come across very often...

8. doberman

doberman New Member

9. Bella

Gold Member

I agree with Rose; all women should have hair on their heads! :ugh
    But you did get me too! :lol
    ~Bella

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Those are some pretty sexy shoes you have on, but I think if you go ahead and spike up the heels, then shave it on down slick so it shines, you would look seriously hot... exotic. NO, I am NOT shitting.

11. Shy Girl

Shy Girl New Member

Some women look pretty decent with buzzed hair, others look like a trainwreck (like Ms Spears, wtf)

You looked pretty good Puss!

12. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Thanks everyone! Buzzing my hair was a very liberating experience. We females spend so much time and money on our hair that when it's all gone, it's like having a huge weight lifted off your shoulders (or rather, off the top of your head :)).

I'd do it again but the Krofster would never forgive me...one of his fetishes is hair. He's actually told me that if I shaved my head or cut my hair short he's not sure how he'd react but me might not find me attractive anymore. Anyway, like I said, it's only hair. It'll grow back, and it's still the same me...just with shorter hair. I almost want to do it just to find out what he'll say.

Sheesh...men.