I seek advise

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by manhood, Oct 16, 2008.

1. manhood

manhood New Member

I have met a lovely lady and we have been seeing each other for the last 4 weeks she is 20 years younger than me but we have a lot in common,we have had the cuddles but not sex,I am worried about this because I have a big penis and I am scared that I will hurt her I know from the past that some women have been in pain when entering them.I am seeing her at the weekend and I will try to be gentle with her and hope she will take me for who I am and not whats between my legs.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

When it comes to sex, be very careful. Please, use lots of foreplay to get her going-she'll need to be very aroused. Maybe pleasure her orally, etc..And, if necessary, use some lube. Be a caring and considerate lover, and I'm sure things will go well.

3. MeloMelo

MeloMelo New Member

My BF is large but if you make her aroused enough then it should be probably even more satisfying for her. Make sure you arouse her to her peak, when shes completely open &wet .. use your fingers and mouth to push her to that level. But keep penetrating to a minimum as this increases her pleasure when you finally enter her. Use the tip of your cock and rub her slit gently and ease your cock inside her slowly with tiny gentle thrusts making her juices flow and easier for you to fill her.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

If you get you aroused enough and take it slowly there should not be a problem. Like Dreama said, foreplay is key, and go down on her. I have never experienced a larger than average penis, which is fine with me, but I have taken four fingers and a thumb to the last knuckle before it got uncomfortable, and I didn't even realize how much he had in me. My point is with the proper patience, caring, seduction, and foreplay you can make this happen without pain....

Good Luck!

5. manhood

manhood New Member

I thank you all for your advise I am having dinner at her flat tommorow night and I will let you know what happened I really want this affair to work just for love and tenderness my last relationship did not last long because all she wanted to be with me because I had a large cock I found out that her friends new about me because I was getting funny remarks about it I felt like some freak.My last night with her I had rough sex with her and I shafted her hard I even mounted her to get a deep penetration I lost respect for her she got me mad because of the things she said about me I came inside her and she did not like that she wanted to bring me off orally.I saw her the next day because we work for the same company she said she was sore and I hurt her I said I was sorry we agreed to be friends.I am afraid she brought the worst in me because I am not that kind of person.

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

What is it about Great Britain that we get this incessant stream of kids posting on here?

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Oh, LP - you're just jealous! :rofl

But, yeah.... why is it?.... :p