I really don't know what to do

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jessiebessie, Aug 19, 2010.

1. jessiebessie

jessiebessie New Member

Hi everyone. I am babysitting my 2nd cousin, he is 6 years old, (right now is nap time so I could get on here) and we went to the park today. Well I was sitting on the benchtalking to one of my friends while he was playing on the toy as he calls in (one of things you see at burger king) and he came running up to me crying saying he saw something scary. I told him to tell me what he saw and he said he saw a man hurting a girl in the huge toy. Well I jumped up and told my friend to watch him while I ran up into the toy. When I got there, it was 2 teens, they looked about 14 or 15, having sex in there. One of the teens was one of my old high school teachers. I called his name out when I saw him, and to make a long story short, I had both by me when I called their parents. ( I never thought I would be one of those adults) After their parents picked them up my cousin came up to me and asked why the man was hurting the girl. I said (not thinking at that time) that he wasn't really hurting her. Then he asked then what was he doing. I froze. I just changed the suject and we went back to the house. Now he would stop asking me about it and I don't know what to say to him. His parents wont be back till Sunday ( 1st honeymoon). I would really like some help on what I should do and say to him.
    Thank you for your help!
    Jessiebessie

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Your high school teacher is only 15? Or did you mean to say it LOOKED like two teens?

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

Just tell him that they aere just playing. Unless he saw the act and then you might have to go into the birds and bees a little. You can't lie to him, then he won't trust you or adults.

4. igor

Gold Member

You are going to have to explain this a bit better. Either you didn't say what you meant or you are full of it!

5. jessiebessie

jessiebessie New Member

Sorry I am kinda out of it. what I was trying to say was the boys mother was one of my high school teachers. My biggest thing is how I am going to explain this to him to where he understands it. I think I should just wait till his parents come home. I have been trying to call them but nothing. My next step, which a friend has told me to do, is tell grandma? I guess my biggest prob. is that I don't feel like it should be me telling him this but his parents should.
    Again thank you for your help.

#5 jessiebessie, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  6. HardRocker

Gold Member

At 6, he has no concept of sex(hopefully). I think you should tell him to wait for Mom and Dad and we will talk about it, but he'll just have to wait until then. I also think you should tell the teenager's Mom that her kid was having sex around children on a playground.

7. jessiebessie

jessiebessie New Member

I would like to thank everyone for their help and advice. I have put him to bed and he has not said anything else about it. The boy's mother did call me (the teacher) and apologized for what happened and that her son will be making a personal apology when my 2 nd cousin’s parents come home. After I got off the phone with her I called the grandma (my aunt) and she told me that if he brings is up again just to tell him that they were wrestling. Then goes on about how she caught my cousin “playing doctor” with the boy next door when he was six and that it was only a matter of time till he will learn what was going on. That was something I did not need to know about my cousin. I will be telling his parents what happened when they get back. I am sorry that when I was trying to tell what happened here I did not slow down a reread what I wrote (which I normally do) so that what I was trying to say was actually on the form. My mind was going 100mph on what I should do and shouldn’t do. Again thank you for your advice.

8. Mittimer

Gold Member

I agree with HardRocker, it's not your responsibility to tell him about sex and in the chance that his parents don't want him to know about sex, you giving him any type of 'talk' may upset them.
    I'd tell him that it's a talk mommy and daddy need to have with them because you don't know exactly what it was. That you'll ask mom and dad and maybe you can get answers together.

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

You're quite welcome. We're full of it around here.:eyes
    I think you made the right call, waiting for Mommy and Daddy to get home. That way he doesn't get confused with contradictory messages. We can only hope they're sensible about that kind of thing. The child may never even mention it again.