I notice.....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Maverick, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

I notice from reading the forums that there's many other people here like me, in regards to thinking that watching our SO's fucking someone else, we classify ourselves as "fucked up".

Is it really a matter of being "fucked up" or just being more open to the sexual pleasure of pure, raw sex? Mind you, I know many different views, but just want a general consensus of people from here. I'll say for myself, it's a hell of a turn on to see my SO with another guy's cum in her mouth, dripping out on her chest, or to see another woman eating her out. For myself, it doesn't bother me to watch from the sideline. I often tell my ex SO that I feel like I'm "fucked up" for thinking that way.

Thoughts?

2. Godiva

Godiva Member

I think it's more healthy than being way too dangerously jealous. In your situation, you want her to receive pleasure. I can't think of anything more loving than that to be honest.
    My 2 cents.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

There's no place in my imagination for another guy touching my wife. But I wouldn't mind at all seeing her with another woman, getting and giving. Unfortunately for me, she wouldn't consider it.